Okay ever since yesterday I've done nothing different then what I normally do on the computer. Go to a few websites, talk on msn, listen to music ect. Now yesterday after school I got on my computer and every time I'm in a program that opens a file browser to open files or save them the program crashes. I was still somewhat able to save and open files.
I thought my computer just needed to be shut off. But now its worse, I cant upload files, save files, and everytime I open a folder windows explorer crashes. Any ideas at all?
none at all
okay well I somehow was able to upload files again, but I cant save them...
EDIT: I can now save files okay...its wierd it gets wierd, gets really bad, then starts to get better O_O
Anyways can open folders on my desktop but no where else or else it crashes...
This sucks.
EDIT:
I think its getting better I can go through folders way better but I cant go into my program files folder without it crashing
And for some odd reason it also crashes when I try to open or view a jpeg
sorry to double post but this I need help right now, I found a program called msa.exe running everytime I try to end the process the task manager closes. I've tried deleteing the file but it wont erase because its running.
Help please!!! How can I stop it?
run windows in safe mode and then find and remove the file also use google a lot of useful information can be found about viruses that way. I did a quick search and found that the msa.exe is linked to a rouge anti virus program check you task bar so it there is a "anti spyware / anti virus program running called
"MS Antivirus". also did you recently install a flash update or video codac or something like that from a random website? if you did keep in mind for next time that such things can carry trojans if you don't get them from a trusted source.
look up removal instructions and be sure to print them out or other wise record them because there is no guarantee that you will be able to view the internet whil in safe mode
Okay this is all resolved sorry for double posting people :(
so my advise was helpful?
yea it helped some thanks ryex *lv's up*