Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Fallen Angel X on October 08, 2009, 02:42:27 pm

Title: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: Fallen Angel X on October 08, 2009, 02:42:27 pm
I need someone to color a battler for me =\

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq150/NinjaKyler/IMG_0003-1.png)


He's got black hair, brown eyes, a white shirt, and blue jeans. I hope this isn't too hard >_<

I'd also prefer a sprite, though, I might just make one on my own :D

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq150/NinjaKyler/IMG2.jpg)


She has brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, a red shirt, blue shorts and white socks and shoes.
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: Holyrapid on October 12, 2009, 04:43:48 am
I may take this. Sounds simple enough. I´ll look at it more tommorrow, since i´m at school right now, and have nothing to transfer those pics to my computer.
I´ll take my memory stick tommorrow and copy them there. Excpect something by the end of the week.
But, you´ll have to ask someone else to make those sprites, i suck at drawing anything with anything...
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: Jackolas on October 12, 2009, 08:37:27 am
will this 1 work as sprite?
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/aqua_nl/PK%20Game/test.png)


still working on the girl
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on October 12, 2009, 10:28:58 am
i can get started on the battlers now if you want me too
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: Fallen Angel X on October 12, 2009, 07:15:22 pm
Quote from: Jackolas on October 12, 2009, 08:37:27 am
will this 1 work as sprite?
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/aqua_nl/PK%20Game/test.png)


still working on the girl


Cool, thanks *powers up*

Umm, I might decide to color the battlers myself, but I won't be around for a few days. So, if it can be done, awesome. And thanks :D
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on October 13, 2009, 09:43:11 pm
heres the boy. im havin a lot of trouble because their so small i actually had to download SAI Paint Tool so i could use brushes smaller than 1  px (photoshop's limit) If you want a better job I will have to Increase the size a LOT and then you can just shrink it. other wise, here ya go
Boy:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/286/6/c/Battler_for_RMXP_by_XXXArchXAngelXXX.png)


Girl:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/286/2/b/Female_Battler_for_RMXP_by_XXXArchXAngelXXX.png)
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: Fallen Angel X on October 13, 2009, 11:19:55 pm
Ahhh, right. Sorry about that. I'll post up a bigger version once I'm on my desktop. Very nicely done though :D
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on October 13, 2009, 11:27:19 pm
thanks. you just gonna work with those or gemme bigger versions?
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: Jackolas on October 14, 2009, 03:47:49 am
this is gone making my spriting a lot easier  :^_^':
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on October 14, 2009, 08:44:17 am
THANK YOU! Blizzard won't lemme do concepts for the sprites for Remexos saying sprites are too small to need concepts  :<_<:
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: Fallen Angel X on October 14, 2009, 12:40:42 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq150/NinjaKyler/IMG-4.jpg)

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq150/NinjaKyler/IMG_0001-3.jpg)


sorry if it's really light.
Title: Re: [XP] Need battler colorer ._.
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on October 15, 2009, 07:12:57 pm
OMG MUCH BETTER! Ill get right on it after HW