Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 06:59:27 am

Title: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 06:59:27 am
Hey everyone,

It's your old friend Calintz dropping in.
I just wanted to see how everybody was hanging in here at CP. I miss you guys. =D.

Edit:
Better yet ...
I think I'm gonna come back to CP.

I'll check in every few days or so.
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Blizzard on October 09, 2009, 07:14:09 am
WB!
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 08:10:30 am
Thanks!!
I'm glad to be back.

How has Remexos been coming??
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Blizzard on October 09, 2009, 08:23:43 am
Not bad. We already have a few map sets done. :)
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 08:38:58 am
Good deal!!
I'm gonna go take a gander at the project's thread now.
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: winkio on October 09, 2009, 09:39:55 am
Welcome back Calintz!
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 09:42:43 am
Thanks Winkio. It's good to be back.
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: G_G on October 09, 2009, 12:45:19 pm
Sorry for scaring you calintz. DONT LEAVE AGAIN!!!!

Anyways welcome back :3
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: DeathLock on October 09, 2009, 12:46:25 pm
Welcome back, Calintz. You went on a posting frenzy. XD
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 12:48:13 pm
That I did Deathlock, that I did ...
Nah, I plan on sticking around for a while. I'll probably check in a couple times a day.
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on October 09, 2009, 12:59:04 pm
Hey Cal, wb :)
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 12:59:31 pm
Hello mister Dragon. I've missed you.
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Fallen Angel X on October 09, 2009, 01:14:56 pm
Welcome back.. again xD

Well, it'll be nice to have you around again :P
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 01:17:11 pm
I love you, -hugs-
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Aqua on October 09, 2009, 04:13:11 pm
*hug*
Cally~
<3
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: fugibo on October 09, 2009, 06:32:00 pm
And STILL with the overuse of ellipses. BLARCH.

Welcome back anyways.
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on October 09, 2009, 08:51:34 pm
Should have exceeded your post count by now. T_T

Well, welcome back. It's so great to see your return.

inb4Calintzreplies
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: fugibo on October 09, 2009, 09:11:13 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 09, 2009, 08:51:34 pm
Should have exceeded your post count by now. T_T

Well, welcome back. It's so great to see your return.

inb4Calintzreplies

oyaiiknorite
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 09, 2009, 09:17:02 pm
Alas, you haven't Kirby. It's a shame really ...
Anyways ... I LOVE YOU ALL!!

-group hugs-
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on October 18, 2009, 02:59:23 pm
Good evening Sir Calintz.
I have no clue if I knew you before you were gone, but welcome back anyways.
Title: Re: Just Dropping In ...
Post by: Calintz on October 18, 2009, 03:39:40 pm
I saw you around XD.