sorry if i posted this in the wrong place this was the closest thing i could find, feel free to move it if im wrong with its placement.
anyway my mom just got her laptop wiped and i figured i might as well try to find a better art program than corel paint essentials. An suggestions? Im going to be working on realism and realistic anime so if theres a certain program that would be good for those then that would be great.
It really depends. How elaborate is this included version of Corel Paint Essentials? It is virtually a trial? I don't think that program is exactly too terrible, but I might be confusing myself with another Corel Painting program.
It also depends on if you're looking for free or commercial software. The best free software would probably be the GIMP and Paint.NET . Commercially, Adobe Photoshop is always the victor, but it definitely is expensive.
Also, try this online editor:
http://www.sumo.fi/products/sumopaint/index.php?id=0
which photoshop should i use?
Elements is less expensive but it has less features, if I recall correctly.
If you're talking about numbers and all, then it's best to get something later, especially in the CS series. Anything after Photoshop 6 is satisfactory. I use Photoshop 7, which is a bit outdated but still satisfies some of my needs. CS4 is the latest in the regular series.
i think my mom might have CS4 already lemme look around
alright i got photoshopCS4
You may close the topic