Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on October 20, 2009, 08:33:55 am

Title: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: Blizzard on October 20, 2009, 08:33:55 am
http://www.duelinganalogs.com

Don't go there. The comics are about game characters and games. It's fun and ADDICTIVE. Don't go there if you don't have a few hours to waste reading the entire comic from 2005 until today!
Title: Re: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: RoseSkye on October 20, 2009, 08:47:15 am
Quote from: Blizzard on October 20, 2009, 08:33:55 am
http://www.duelinganalogs.com

Don't go there. The comics are about game characters and games. It's fun and ADDICTIVE. Don't go there if you don't have a few hours to waste reading the entire comic from 2005 until today!


I go there everyday

crfh, explosm, vgcats, fanboys-online, crtlaltdel-online, penny-arcade

Those are my favorite webcomics.
Title: Re: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: G_G on October 20, 2009, 08:58:26 am
Here's another one blizzy, like Rose said http://vgcats.com
its got some pretty good comics
Title: Re: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: Blizzard on October 20, 2009, 01:54:01 pm
I've read vgcats (if you didn't notice, I posted some stuff from there). It hasn't been updated in ages.
I read explosm and xkcd. This one is now added to the collection. ._.;;;
Title: Re: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: fugibo on October 24, 2009, 08:46:34 am
God, I miss the old xkcd. Compare this:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/hallucinations.png)

and this:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/dreams.png)


to this:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/more_accurate.png)
Title: Re: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: Blizzard on October 24, 2009, 09:52:44 am
Yeah. xkcd isn't what it used to be. :/
Title: Re: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: GAX on October 25, 2009, 05:51:27 am
Snafu-Comics (http://snafu-comics.com) isn't bad, a few different artists post different comics...I'm sorta addicted to Bleedman's work, waiting impatiently for the next part of Grim Tales (not due until February at the earliest apparently), but there are some really fucked up ones done by Snafu that are full of lulz...

Mario method of natural male enchancement
1.Pick Mushroom
2.Open Pants
3.Place Mushroom in Pants
4.???
5.CONFIDENCE! (See doctor regarding erections lasting longer than 4 hours).

For any WoW players, I'd recommend LFG (http://lfgcomic.com), though non-WoW players can read it and get a good laugh, it's only based in part off WoW, the storyline for it may make some people cringe, and Richard's song "Slaughter Your World" (parody of "Part of your World" from The Little Mermaid) happens to be the guild anthem...


and I gotta agree about XKCD...the two strips that got me into it were the Rule34 strip and New Pet (http://xkcd.com/413/), though the Bad Movie one that was recently posted gave my friends and I a good chuckle.
Title: Re: Dueling Analogs - Stay away from this site
Post by: fugibo on October 25, 2009, 05:19:59 pm
Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on October 25, 2009, 05:51:27 am
Snafu-Comics (http://snafu-comics.com) isn't bad, a few different artists post different comics...I'm sorta addicted to Bleedman's work, waiting impatiently for the next part of Grim Tales (not due until February at the earliest apparently), but there are some really fucked up ones done by Snafu that are full of lulz...

Mario method of natural male enchancement
1.Pick Mushroom
2.Open Pants
3.Place Mushroom in Pants
4.???
5.CONFIDENCE! (See doctor regarding erections lasting longer than 4 hours).

For any WoW players, I'd recommend LFG (http://lfgcomic.com), though non-WoW players can read it and get a good laugh, it's only based in part off WoW, the storyline for it may make some people cringe, and Richard's song "Slaughter Your World" (parody of "Part of your World" from The Little Mermaid) happens to be the guild anthem...


and I gotta agree about XKCD...the two strips that got me into it were the Rule34 strip and New Pet (http://xkcd.com/413/), though the Bad Movie one that was recently posted gave my friends and I a good chuckle.


LFG is the best thing since Leonardo de Pisa.