Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Tazero on November 02, 2009, 06:17:15 pm

Title: Zombies[Re-post]
Post by: Tazero on November 02, 2009, 06:17:15 pm
I need zombie sprites PLEASE rtp edits are fine but I need different types like monsterish ones and they should be perdy bluddy some with no head and some like animals, Sprites inspired by ... Deadspace or Silent Hill 3 please Great thanks apreciated! :-)
Title: Re: Zombies[Re-post]
Post by: OracleGames on November 22, 2009, 05:00:02 pm
For an ABS game? or just the walking sprites?. you know i was planning to make charsets for a future project, bizarre creatures.. after i make some i may post an example here
Title: Re: Zombies[Re-post]
Post by: Tazero on November 25, 2009, 06:22:28 pm
Just chara sprites, =D
Title: Re: Zombies[Re-post]
Post by: GAX on December 06, 2009, 09:19:52 pm
I gotta second this actually...Tazero's not the only ones who needs sprites of the undead.

Though in my case I'll need undead versions of various birds, small animals, and a few horses along side various humans.