Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Ryex on November 12, 2009, 12:49:19 am

Title: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: Ryex on November 12, 2009, 12:49:19 am
due to illness and various other things, I've fallen behind.
So I'm going to try to ban my self for two weeks until the current trimester ends.
see you when i get back.
~Ryex
Title: Re: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: G_G on November 12, 2009, 01:15:31 am
Be sure to come back!
Title: Re: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: Blizzard on November 12, 2009, 03:18:08 am
Hope you'll get back soon.
Title: Re: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: Aqua on November 12, 2009, 04:22:03 pm
Bye bye~
Hope everything turns out well.
Title: Re: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: winkio on November 12, 2009, 04:40:59 pm
Priorities, understandable :)
Title: Re: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: Fantasist on November 16, 2009, 01:38:50 am
Get well soon, mate :)
Title: Re: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: Juan on November 16, 2009, 08:28:35 am
I hope you get better soon.
Title: Re: I need to catch up with life.
Post by: Ryex on November 16, 2009, 10:44:14 pm
oh lol no it wasn't that I was sick it was that because I had been sick a few weeks ago I missed a week of school and things piled up on me. till now I've kinda been pushing the pile in front of me, but now that it is the end of the trimester I pushed the pile into a wall and had to dig through it. I'm on the other side of the pile now but as I need to prepare for finals I'm still going up hill. I'll be visiting but I cant really do any thing yet.
I'll be back back next week.