Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Miracle 00 on November 14, 2009, 08:03:39 am

Title: Mee Sick
Post by: Miracle 00 on November 14, 2009, 08:03:39 am
Hey everyone I haven't posted for a while because i've been sick with the flu(And MW2,lol),i've had it for about 2-3 days and im sick of it(No pun intented), Any ideas,can't leave the house or my bed (Typing this on my iphone) Thanks in advance


btw sorry if have posted this in the wrong section
Title: Re: Mee Sick
Post by: Fantasist on November 14, 2009, 02:02:51 pm
Being bedridden really sucks, I understand. I had Typhoid in my last sem holidays and it was miserable. You'll have to wait it out, so just keep yourself amused somehow. I wish you a speedy recovery :)
Title: Re: Mee Sick
Post by: Blizzard on November 14, 2009, 05:00:45 pm
Watch a few movies or something like that. I always try to relax and do simple stuff like that when I have a hangover from last night.
Title: Re: Mee Sick
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on November 15, 2009, 03:26:51 am
Has some Chinese Herbs, worked my way through the day, and I definitely feel fine during my sickness (Which is right now, actually, though it's only a common cold). <3
Title: Re: Mee Sick
Post by: Miracle 00 on November 16, 2009, 12:38:45 pm
better know thanks for advice watched some movies time flew by.