Rule #1 be specific.
Okay, here goes.
I am using Blizz-ABS 2.57.
I set a potion to the skillbar and when I activate it it comes up with
Script' (*) RO Skill System' line 811:NoMethodError occured.
undefined method 'battler' for #<RPG::Item:0x3b96188>
I have tried to neutralize the problem. I have tried several different alternatives ( although it worked fine before this point. ) like using it in the menu ( works ) different slots ( doesn't matter) different items (summoning ones work) healing skill ( doesn't work)... I also tried to use a skill that attacks, no luck... but then again, i force learned the skill through an event, maybe the RO skill system doesn't like that...
I think it is every time it consumes SP, because the line says something about that; but using a potion doesn't use sp, does it? i don't think i set anything like that or anything...
OH and when i tried to use the attacking skill ( after forcefully giving myself the skill... which could be this problem maybe) i got another error.
Script ' (*)RO Skill System' line 857: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method ' /' for nil:Class
I don't know what any of that means, although I would like to state for the record, i haven't meddled in any of the scripts. so... i really have no idea why it is doing this.
I appreciate any help i can get.
Line 811 in ROsys:
#==============================================================================
You'll have to give me the error giving line.
It's possible that the current ROsys version isn't fully compatible with Blizz-ABS. People have been reporting bugs, but then again, they provided me with so little feedback about those bugs and then disappeared that I couldn't replicate the problems to fix them.
line 811 in my script ( i don't know why it would be different) is this
old_sp = ch.battler.sp
also, line 857 from the other error posted.
@skills_left = @sp / sp_cost
I hate to double post and all but this is seriously setting me back; and, i would hate to demand anything at all, but i can't find any way around this. Has anyone looked into fixing this yet? I know blizz has posted and i appreciate what he has done already but i need to know if i should sacrifice something or if i can expect this to be resolved. Hell, i'd do it myself, but i am more of a graphics kinda guy o_O
Don't worry, I'll fix it.
alright, thanks a billion bro.
So... any progress on this yet? I got distracted for a while myself; damn vidjya games :<_<:
Have you tried downloading the newest versions of each script?
I fixed it weeks ago.
Quote from: wertyjr on December 20, 2009, 08:48:42 pm
I got distracted for a while myself; damn vidjya games :<_<:
I haven't logged on for a month; sso no, i have not got the updated scripts, and thanks blizz; i was unaware.