Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Memor-X on December 01, 2009, 07:58:32 pm

Title: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Memor-X on December 01, 2009, 07:58:32 pm
it's been a while since i've been here, dam final exams, anyway, i am wondering if anyone knows where or has a RMXP project that contains all the RMVX animations in it (inclduing animations set files), if there is none yet someone is willing to make one for me, i can supply the animation set files for every animation in RMVX, thanks in advance
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: G_G on December 01, 2009, 07:59:04 pm
all vx animations already work in xp
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Memor-X on December 01, 2009, 08:28:41 pm
how? in VX, most of the animations use 2 sheets while in XP animations use 1 sheet, the best i can do is make all the animations isheets for xp but i can duplicate the VX animations in XP
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Aqua on December 01, 2009, 08:34:31 pm
He means the actual animations with the frames and sound effects and etc.
Not just the sheets.
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Memor-X on December 01, 2009, 08:37:33 pm
exsactly, anyone has a project with them or know where i can get it, or is willing to make one if i provied the sheets
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Aqua on December 01, 2009, 08:43:19 pm
You can't just provide the sheets as the animations have sound effects and many different properties for frames.

A person would need to have XP and VX open at the same time and make an animation on XP as he watches it on VX.
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Memor-X on December 01, 2009, 08:49:28 pm
I just need the animations, the extra stuff like sounds and screen flashes I can do myself since between vx and xp that part is still the same, and anyway, the sounds are in the rtp and I have those
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Aqua on December 01, 2009, 09:21:08 pm
The animations are made the same way too...
So you can't do this yourself, why? XD
Title: Re: RM VX -> XP animations
Post by: Memor-X on December 01, 2009, 09:47:37 pm
My laptop is old and since it's summer where I live it heats up quite quickly, and we won't see any relief till late march, as my laptop gets hotter, it slows down and i've seen the animations in vx, there's so many objects to get right in one frame, times that by 30 and I got a hell lot of work to do for just one animation before my laptop overheats, plus I'm not all that good at making the animation frames, the sounds and flashes I can do fine, and there's no doubt someone here who could proably do this task for me much quicker cause I don't want to spend months doing this one thing, since I just need replace my place holder animations with real working ones before I have black core's demo finally done