Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: wolfspirit on December 05, 2009, 11:47:04 am

Title: Need a good drawer
Post by: wolfspirit on December 05, 2009, 11:47:04 am
(edited to make it a little easier to read it)
Hiya,
I've been searching for a while for someone to create a nice Title Screen for me.
And so, I'd like to ask you if it'd be possible to create an animated titlescreen.
It should contain these elements:
- A zombie-like creature sitting on the edge of a cliff. We see the zombie from his back, so his back is turned at us.
- His hairs should wave a little bit due to the wind. Also, some leaves should fly around because of the wind.
- There should be a postapocalyptic feeling about it.
- The Title "Split Soul", should be written on it.

It would be great if someone could even create this title screen non-animated.
Ofcourse, if someone want's to create it animated, free of charge, that would be really great.

Credits goes to the creator ofcourse.


Greetz     
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on December 05, 2009, 12:21:48 pm
What your asking for is an Animated Title Screen which you should get a script for, otherwise you would use a gif. Like I said to the last person who requested something like this, you would probably need to pay someone to make this like you want it. I can do a still picture and you can work with that
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on December 05, 2009, 02:56:30 pm
Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on December 05, 2009, 12:21:48 pm
you would probably need to pay someone to make this like you want it.

There are some people who take the fun they have while drawing/creating artwork as payment, although the may eventually die out soon if everyine thinks like this.
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: GAX on December 05, 2009, 02:57:57 pm
No offense, but your writing is atrocious...

this should be a little better:

Hiya, I've been searching for a while for someone to create a nice Title Screen for me.
The title should include:
-A zombie sitting on the edge of a cliff with its back towards you.
-The Title "Split Soul" (Splitted is NOT a word, it's a grammar mistake made by 5 year olds)
-The title should be animated to have some leaves blow through the zombie's hair.

If anyone could create this title screen, that would be awesome.
Anyone who creates this will also receive full credit.


Sorry to sound like I'm flaming, but if you can't even type or spell-check your own posts, no one's going to take you serious at all.
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: wolfspirit on December 05, 2009, 03:02:09 pm
Right...
Ehm,... I'm sorry I gues.
Anyway, 'royal' if you could do that still picture that would be nice.
I'll try to finish it then.
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: wolfspirit on December 07, 2009, 01:30:04 pm
Bumb :faceless:
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: wolfspirit on December 10, 2009, 07:11:33 am
And again...
BUMP
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: Holyrapid on December 18, 2009, 09:49:40 am
Do you want it to be animated, or just to look like you described, but stationary...?
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: wolfspirit on December 18, 2009, 02:46:29 pm
If it could be done animated, that would be even better than ofcourse...
But I think C.C. is going to work on it this weekend.
Anyway if he isn't going to do it, your always welcome to do so. :)
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: fugibo on December 19, 2009, 07:35:45 pm
Tried Ikea?
Title: Re: Need a good drawer
Post by: wolfspirit on December 20, 2009, 05:11:48 am
Whut? :???: