Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: RoseSkye on December 07, 2009, 02:11:30 am

Title: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: RoseSkye on December 07, 2009, 02:11:30 am
Anaryusei is pretty innovative when it comes to battle systems (so is Agaroth)

View below


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ0teNZeXj0

Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: G_G on December 07, 2009, 03:05:46 am
love the abs, it makes vx look even cooler (never really liked vx) is this scripted or evented?
Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: RoseSkye on December 07, 2009, 03:08:43 am
scripted
Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: winkio on December 07, 2009, 03:56:14 pm
See at this point, I would just make the game in a different engine.  I have no idea how many projectiles it can handle at once, but knowing RPG Maker, it's probably relatively low.  And I'm not "hating" on the system, or anything, I'm just pointing out how crazy it is that people use RPG Maker for so many things that could be better done elsewhere.
Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: RoseSkye on December 07, 2009, 04:35:30 pm
Quote from: winkio on December 07, 2009, 03:56:14 pm
See at this point, I would just make the game in a different engine.  I have no idea how many projectiles it can handle at once, but knowing RPG Maker, it's probably relatively low.  And I'm not "hating" on the system, or anything, I'm just pointing out how crazy it is that people use RPG Maker for so many things that could be better done elsewhere.


AnaryuSei is pretty good at it, he (It's actually a married couple but I just say he) did many games with impressive systems that can handle many many projectiles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otf6i7xXy_o
Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: winkio on December 07, 2009, 04:42:31 pm
Is that in RPG Maker?  I'm not doubting the maker's ability, I'm doubting the engine.  I may be wrong though, anyways.
Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: Jackolas on December 07, 2009, 04:42:47 pm
QuoteAnaryuSei is pretty good at it, he (It's actually a married couple but I just say he) did many games with impressive systems that can handle many many projectiles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otf6i7xXy_o


I can be wrong but that's made in game maker. and game maker can handle many many more projectiles
Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: Blizzard on December 07, 2009, 05:17:18 pm
You think? Looks like normal VX to me. But then again the appearance can be deceitful.
Title: Re: Anaryusei's newest ABS.
Post by: RoseSkye on December 07, 2009, 06:24:59 pm
Doh, sorry that is game maker.

THIS is the Rmvx system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLH6XAcbKs