Hey every one I burrowed this from a friend to play on the xbox 360 andi liked it a lot thinkin bout gettin it for PC because it looks a lot better on it
,im really bad with computer so could any please help me and tell me if my computer will run this game with minimal lag thanks
VISTA MINIMUM SPECS
* OS: Windows Vista with SP1
* CPU: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) running at 1.6Ghz or greater
* RAM: 1.5 GB or more
* VIDEO: ATI Radeon X1550 256MB or greater
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB or greater
DVD ROM (Physical copy)
20 GB HD space
RECOMMENDED SPECS
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz Processor or equivalent
* RAM: 4 GB (Vista) or 2 GB (XP)
* VIDEO: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater
NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater
AMD Phenom II X3 Triple-Core 2.8 GHz or greater
DVD ROM (Physical copy)
20 GB HD space
Here Mine
(http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6798/helpcopy.th.png) (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/helpcopy.png/)
Bump since this is in the wrong section.
No. Your graphics card is an outright abomination if I'm reading that right.
Plus, you only gave us your graphics card's specs. It'd be nice to know everything else they listed, too.
your graphic card is not a graphic card at all but rather an onbord chip set you would have a hard time playing any modern game on your computer
Wow didn't know it was that bad my dad made the computer for me (Cheap Dad) and I never thought of using it until now for games can you guys check
if this will work with the game http://www.amazon.co.uk/PNY-GeForce-PCI-E-256MB-Graphics/dp/B000SO4W9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1260258044&sr=8-1-fkmr1 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/PNY-GeForce-PCI-E-256MB-Graphics/dp/B000SO4W9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1260258044&sr=8-1-fkmr1) btw I was showed you guys the stuff I didn't know the rest I have checked
Quote from: Ryexander on December 07, 2009, 10:29:34 pm
your graphic card is not a graphic card at all but rather an onbord chip set you would have a hard time playing any modern game on your computer
It _is_ a graphics card, just not a discrete one. That's like saying that a soldered chip isn't a chip because you can't remove it.
But the rest is true, there's almost nothing that you'll be able to play on that piece of crap. (though this doesn't stand for all integrated cards - my lappy has an nVidia GeForce 9400M, and I've never had trouble playing any games (Spore, KoTOR II, Nexuiz, WoW w/ highest settings, &c.). But it's a bit of an exception.)
9400M is not an integrated card, it's a mobile card. There's a difference.
Quote from: Blizzard on December 08, 2009, 10:03:09 am
9400M is not an integrated card, it's a mobile card. There's a difference.
It's an integrated mobile card. With shared VRAM. :/
Ah, right. I confused it with 9600M, my bad.
Quote from: Blizzard on December 08, 2009, 10:47:55 am
Ah, right. I confused it with 9600M, my bad.
That one
is discrete, yep. 'S'all good.
it is hard to tell from just that
if your day built the desktop I would ask him as he would know if the card will even work in your pc
http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/intro.aspx