Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Troubleshooting / Help => Topic started by: arisenhorizen on December 09, 2009, 11:58:18 am

Title: Suggestions for nice fonts..?
Post by: arisenhorizen on December 09, 2009, 11:58:18 am
I know this may sound stupid... (yes it is).

but does anyone knows of any nice fonts to use in a game?

I want one that does not have loads of decorations, just a simply one, do not have a "solid", or "fixed" feel, a little bit curly is okay.

Thanks. o.o
Title: Re: Suggestions for nice fonts..?
Post by: Jackolas on December 09, 2009, 12:38:07 pm
http://www.dafont.com/

have fun :P
Title: Re: Suggestions for nice fonts..?
Post by: arisenhorizen on December 09, 2009, 08:15:40 pm
Eh, went through quite a number of websites alrdy.

Looked through almost hundreds of fonts.

Most are too thick, too thin, or have too much decorations, or simply looks too straight. (I want it to have a nice and relaxing feel, lols).

Need someone to recommand me fonts that they're using (or they think is good).

Title: Re: Suggestions for nice fonts..?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on December 09, 2009, 08:20:37 pm
Search for various Serif or San-Serif styled fonts.

A lot of Japanese-styled fonts also are convenient downloads (e.g. the one Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses, which I don't know the name). There was originally a location on Google, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Good luck!
Title: Re: Suggestions for nice fonts..?
Post by: RoseSkye on December 09, 2009, 09:03:28 pm
I love Myriad Pro, Minion Pro, and Kartika.