Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: HolyJesus on December 10, 2009, 03:59:43 pm

Title: Hi!!
Post by: HolyJesus on December 10, 2009, 03:59:43 pm
Hi!!Im Holy Jesus 8)
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on December 10, 2009, 04:02:39 pm
:welcome: to CP
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: winkio on December 10, 2009, 04:09:19 pm
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: HolyJesus on December 10, 2009, 04:47:35 pm
yaaaay im welcome 8)!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Aqua on December 10, 2009, 05:57:37 pm
Welcome~
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Diokatsu on December 10, 2009, 06:54:12 pm
holy shit
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: G_G on December 10, 2009, 09:00:29 pm
Welcome enjoy your stay jesus!
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Jackolas on December 11, 2009, 03:07:08 am
that sounds wrong G_G

anyway. Welcome to Chaos Project HJ
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Blizzard on December 11, 2009, 10:50:53 am
Hello, HD.
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Blizzard on December 12, 2009, 09:37:03 am
I said: Hello, HD.
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on December 12, 2009, 11:30:59 am
Uh, Hello Blizz :huh:
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Blizzard on December 12, 2009, 05:41:26 pm
Then should I just delete this dupe account or...?
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Juan on December 12, 2009, 06:02:14 pm
Hey HD
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: fugibo on December 12, 2009, 07:40:10 pm
This humor is very far below HD standards, I must say.
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: RoseSkye on December 12, 2009, 10:52:20 pm
Penis.
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on December 13, 2009, 08:11:55 am
Seriously now....
Quote from: Blizzard on December 12, 2009, 05:41:26 pm
Then should I just delete this dupe account or...?

I didn't make a dupe account >:(
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Blizzard on December 13, 2009, 08:49:45 am
The forum says that your IPs match. And the name HolyJesus is suspicious enough.
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on December 13, 2009, 10:24:34 am
Well it definetly wasn't made by me :P
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: fugibo on December 13, 2009, 02:11:50 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on December 13, 2009, 08:49:45 am
The forum says that your IPs match. And the name HolyJesus is suspicious enough.


It's possible for them to live in the same apartment building/&c. But since HJ hasn't posted in this thread since you called out HD, I guess HD was drunk or something.
Title: Re: Hi!!
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on December 13, 2009, 02:58:45 pm
Mmm....

well that or it was my brother, I already asked him and he says it wasn't him... though I think it was.