Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: [Faint] on December 12, 2009, 03:40:04 pm

Title: Ragnarok Online
Post by: [Faint] on December 12, 2009, 03:40:04 pm
So yea recently I have rediscovered my addiction to Ragnarok Online....haven't worked on my game too much lol :shy:
Title: Re: Ragnarok Online
Post by: RoseSkye on December 12, 2009, 04:24:50 pm
Quote from: [Faint] on December 12, 2009, 03:40:04 pm
So yea recently I have rediscovered my addiction to Ragnarok Online....haven't worked on my game too much lol :shy:


I was going to play RO but I'm too lazy to download it.
Title: Re: Ragnarok Online
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on December 13, 2009, 07:54:40 pm
I've been playing Ragnarok Online as well, just usually as some stress reliever or something. I usually am a Crusader and I attempt to be a tank. :B Really, the only reason I came back to playing this was because I got a friend of mine who also hasn't played RO in forever...So we got together and uh, checked out in a private server.

Anyway, why was this in SPAM? There's plenty of room for constructive conversation here, like how crappy some private servers or something. :P
Title: Re: Ragnarok Online
Post by: Aqua on December 13, 2009, 07:56:11 pm
Private serverrrrrsssss XD
Title: Re: Ragnarok Online
Post by: [Faint] on December 29, 2009, 09:13:34 am
ugh lost my internet for a bit but yea anyways. I put this in spam since I didn't really find my opening post as a constructive post. yet more of a rant/complaint towards myself. :P
Title: Re: Ragnarok Online
Post by: Lore on December 29, 2009, 03:42:04 pm
Been playing Ragnarok Online Private Servers for almost 7 years.
Fun game.
Title: Re: Ragnarok Online
Post by: [Faint] on December 29, 2009, 03:44:12 pm
I tried a few private servers after being on real servers for 2 years. Don't care for them because they go down all the time. I play iRO valk right now since it is f2p.