Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Topic started by: wertyjr on December 21, 2009, 11:54:47 am

Title: s'more questions
Post by: wertyjr on December 21, 2009, 11:54:47 am
For the stat distribution/ro job skills scripts, i was curious if it is possible to bind those to keys. I am using Blizz Abs though; i know how to use the common events to bind to a key with just rpg maker, but with blizz abs it doesn't work he same way.
Also, probably an easier question, is it possible ( with the stat distribution script) to make 1 dp = 5 hp, rather than 1 dp = 1 hp? I want every other stat to be 1 to 1, but hp and sp 1 to 5 respectively.

Anyone know how i can do this?


PS AGAIN! I am getting another error. "Script ' (*) RO Skill System' line 831:NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '/' for nil:NilClass. The line in my script is @skills_left = @sp / sp_cost. I wish i knew more about scripting so i could fix these problems myself...
Title: Re: s'more questions
Post by: Blizzard on December 21, 2009, 01:46:27 pm
Answered in the Blizz-ABS thread already. Change it to "dropped?".
Title: Re: s'more questions
Post by: wertyjr on December 21, 2009, 03:03:01 pm
Cool; one down, two to go...

EDIT
o_o i've hit another bump...
   battlers[self.index + 1].update_ci if battlers[self.index + 1] != nil
I had a summon out and he was running around doing his thing and then i got an error saying "blizz-ABS line 2331 nomethoderror. + nil:nilclass... I am having trouble getting it to say it again, so it may not be a big issue, but i still thought i would let ya know.

Please don't double post ~ Ronnie
Title: Re: s'more questions
Post by: Blizzard on December 22, 2009, 04:03:48 am
Eh, the irritating bug #3 returns again. -_- I'll try to find out what's causing it this time.