Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: SorceressKyrsty on December 26, 2009, 10:35:23 pm

Title: A few script related questions.
Post by: SorceressKyrsty on December 26, 2009, 10:35:23 pm
If I ask something not fully script related, I apologize, but I'd prefer to keep it in a single topic.

Ok, my first issue is, how do I disable menu commands that aren't 'Save'? Do I just use the same code as the 'Save' disable script call, or do I have to do something different? And, on that note, how do you make it so that the Disabled command isn't greyed-out, but actually unable to be seen until it's enabled for the first time? I also want to be able to disable the Party Switch command after enabling it, and have it grey-out instead.
EDIT: Removed stuff I don't need to worry about 8D.
Title: Re: A few script related questions.
Post by: Blizzard on December 27, 2009, 01:17:55 pm
You need to do 2 things to actually disable a command. One thing is graying it out and another thing is adding the code needed so the player can't select the option. It's pretty much the same way like it's done in Scene_Menu.