Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Ryex on January 03, 2010, 02:19:18 am

Title: Jack Cannon and Max Facepuncher
Post by: Ryex on January 03, 2010, 02:19:18 am
http://fancyadventures.com/ (http://fancyadventures.com/)
this is one of the most awesome web-comics I've ever read, also once you have read the comic you should check out the twitter for Max Facepuncher a crazy character from the comic. you will only really appreciate the humor on it once you have read the comic though
http://twitter.com/MaxFacepuncher (http://twitter.com/MaxFacepuncher)

noteworthy quotes:
from the comic:
Quote
Craig:What the.. but you....I.... and.... HOW THE HELL DID YOU-!?
Jack: Oh, what, the underground thing? I just punched my way out.
Craig: What? WHAT? THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! you were OVER THERE when I buried you!
Jack: Right, Yeah, I punched it your direction.
Craig: IN MY DIRECTION?!
Jack: It's not my fault if I can hear you incredibly nasal voice underground.

Quotewhat he lacks in tact manners and capacity for following simple orders... me makes up for in PUNCHIN' BICHES

Quote
Jack: Well someone get me a cape, because it looks like I just saved the Friggin, day!
Cindy: Alright, alright, don't go geting your head too far up you arse now, boy wonder.

from Max Facepuncher's twitter:
QuoteDating advice: "Baby I don't need a parachute," May impress the ladies, but gravity is never impressed.

QuoteTook out a giant murderous killer octopus that washed up in Japan. Strangely enough some of the crowd booed at me.

QuoteMending temporal rips in space and time is donkeyballs, by the way guys.

QuoteJust threw a pigeon through a mans chest. Would it kill a pedestrian to applaud instead of screaming, just once? Seriously.

QuotePunched a re-animated skeletons head off in such a way that it knocked the head off another skeleton! In the game of life I get bonus points

QuoteDammit dammit dammit why did I headbutt that train dammit.



Title: Re: Jack Cannon and Max Facepuncher
Post by: G_G on January 03, 2010, 12:16:17 pm
Why can't there be more D:
I read all the pages in an hour already D: I want more!

Hehe its pretty funny. I want to see more though. Now off to see his twitter page.
Title: Re: Jack Cannon and Max Facepuncher
Post by: Ryex on April 09, 2011, 04:27:06 am
The best line yet.
QuoteTAKE ME TO THAT PHALLUS!