Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Ilitsa on January 14, 2010, 01:50:20 am

Title: Hi =)
Post by: Ilitsa on January 14, 2010, 01:50:20 am
I just wanted to introduce myself before doing anything else around here. I'm a total narb when it comes to RPG Maker, I'm using XP because I thought VX looked a little ugly. I joined because I was looking around this site earlier, and was really impressed with the scripts, and thought everyone looked pretty friendly and helpful.

That said, though I am new, I honestly do try to figure things out for myself before asking for help, so please, please bear with me. I'll be studying up on how to script as well, so I'll eventually post something here, most likely, just give me time, I'm a stubborn girl XD.


I hope to get along with everyone here, and make this my "RPGMaker home"
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: fthmdg on January 14, 2010, 02:07:46 am
Hey, and welcome!

Don't worry about being new, all of us were there at some point, and don't be shy to ask a few questions. 'Ya gotta' learn somehow, right?

Anyways, welcome and good luck!
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Jackolas on January 14, 2010, 03:08:53 am
Welcome  :welcome:
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: G_G on January 14, 2010, 08:39:52 am
Welcome to cp! Enjoy your stay! :)
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Calintz on January 14, 2010, 08:46:41 am
Welcome to Chaos! :evil:
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: winkio on January 14, 2010, 09:54:40 am
VVelcome!
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Aqua on January 14, 2010, 04:07:28 pm
Welcome~
Be sure to watch out for the perverts around here... D:
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Ilitsa on January 14, 2010, 05:04:52 pm
Just wanted to drop a thank you for all the welcomes, I appreciate it.
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on January 14, 2010, 05:08:10 pm
Hello, my name is Subsonic_Noise and I would like to kill you.
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Ilitsa on January 14, 2010, 05:26:10 pm
Well, I'd be glad to let you....but that'd be a tad....detrimental towards you know....my LIVING  ;)
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Fallen Angel X on January 14, 2010, 06:41:43 pm
Hello, what's up?

a/s/l? :V:
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Diokatsu on January 14, 2010, 07:03:39 pm
Quote from: Aqua on January 14, 2010, 04:07:28 pm
Welcome~
Be sure to watch out for the perverts around here... D:


Aqua wouldn't know about this since no one would bother to hit on her.

In the words and style of Starrodkirby86, It's great that you're calling a place like Chaos-Project your home. <3 We're all nice people and I'm sure you'll be feeling welcome in no time. This is also a great place to learn to script by watching the seasoned scripters like Namkcor, Shdwlink1993, Aqua and, of course, our idol Blizzard. not only that, but you can learn just about anything here or just laze around, which is something I'm known for. <_> Anyways, welcome to Chaos-Project and enjoy your stay~! <3

In my own words, welcome and have fun. You're bound to find something to do if you're interested in RMXP and you should be fine if just choose to have fun. Basically I never post in the RMXP forum anymore and I've been here forever.
Title: Re: Hi =)
Post by: Juan on January 14, 2010, 11:55:29 pm
Quote from: Aqua on January 14, 2010, 04:07:28 pm
Welcome~
Be sure to watch out for the perverts around here... D:

Hey why''d you warn him about me??? anyway welcome to cp.