1st Problem Resolved:
New Problem.
Okay so I got everything working, even a registration page. Only downside is that when you try to login with an account that was registered on the site and not the game you get disconnected.
Here's my registration code.
<html>
<body>
<?php
$entryu = $_POST['entryn'];
$entryp = $_POST['entryp'];
$entryp2 = crypt($entryp, 'PN');
$entryp = substr($entryp2, 2);
$host = "209.159.196.99";
$user = "root";
$pass = "knight";
$connection = mysql_connect($host, $user, $pass) or die ("Couldn't Connect To Server");
$db = mysql_select_db("rmxosdb", $connection) or die ("Couldn't Connect to Database");
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users;") or die ("Couldn't Connect to Database");
$row_count = mysql_num_rows($result);
$query = "INSERT INTO `rmxosdb`.`users` (`user_id` ,`username` ,`password` ,`usergroup` ,`banned` )VALUES ($row_count+1, '$entryu', '$entryp', 0, 0);";
$result = mysql_query($query) or die ("Registration Failed.");
echo "Registration success. You may now log into the game.";
?>
</body>
</html>
It may be a problem with the game, or my PHP code. I'm not sure. But I registered two different accounts with the same password. One with the site, and one on the game. The passwords matched in the database so that can't be the problem.
Not sure but...
Is it because you're echoing a value instead of a string?
The value is a string though. IN the SQL Database the Save_data is set to Text. Hmm..I really need to fix this >__>
EDIT: Fixed. New problem.
There's more stuff you need to add into the database. I automatically also add the proper userdata in other tables. Refer to the ActionHandler#try_register in RMX-OS. It should be in one of the ActionHandler files in the Data folder.
Thanks blizzard! I looked in the the ActionHandler 1. Really all I had to do was make it register a date. Now I have a fully functional registration page.
can you post the finished product please