Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: C.C. rOyAl on January 31, 2010, 07:59:05 pm

Title: Hooded Figure request
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on January 31, 2010, 07:59:05 pm
Hey guys I'm needing a RTP sprite of this guy right here

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/82032-thumbnail.jpg)


All credits will be given  ;)
Title: Re: Hooded Figure request
Post by: legacyblade on January 31, 2010, 08:33:09 pm
I'm on it. I needed to make a sprite like that anyways :P

-edit

here ya go.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i50.tinypic.com/1zmdm3c.png)


In the future, you might want to use a bigger image when requesting something :P
Title: Re: Hooded Figure request
Post by: Calintz on February 01, 2010, 12:03:40 am
I'm against the solid outline that you give the opening to his drapery, Lol.
Title: Re: Hooded Figure request
Post by: legacyblade on February 01, 2010, 12:05:24 am
I know the solid outline is bad, but for some reason sprites just look so much better to me with them. I'm moving away from solid outlines though (the body is a sprite I did last year though :P)
Title: Re: Hooded Figure request
Post by: G_G on February 01, 2010, 12:10:06 am
nice lb I take it was a very simple edit? Just another resource to add xD!
Title: Re: Hooded Figure request
Post by: legacyblade on February 01, 2010, 12:15:35 am
yup :P Another resource to add. I'm going to wait to add them all till I can upload a zip for a character set, and log in though, to give you some added intensive to update the program. (yes, I'm kind of a douche tonight)
Title: Re: Hooded Figure request
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on February 02, 2010, 06:30:12 pm
Wow thanks LB that was fast! + up!