Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: RoseSkye on February 01, 2010, 12:38:47 am

Title: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: RoseSkye on February 01, 2010, 12:38:47 am
I don't know you, kid. I didn't know who you were even in that thread. -You- are the one dwelling on that thread, YOU are the one that brought it up, YOU are the one that thought because I didn't know you it was something related to that thread, YOU are the one that assumed that  because I said you were lucky I was on my old account that I was mad at someone who somehow thought because he said some bullshit in a thread I would know who he is personally -the only time we spoke-, once again get off of it I don't know who you are.

The guy has 123 posts and I have NEVER heard of him. Look, I don't need the drama here I'm out of this place. Later, Blizzard.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: GAX on February 01, 2010, 12:43:36 am
Both you and Lore have been warned as of the current moment.

I understand in a sense how you could take offense to a few of his posts in the Youtube Partnership thread and also in a way the chat log.  But realize that there are rules in place and that you shouldn't be bringing things from outside the forum into the forum like that, it causes nothing but strife.

Since I'm not able to see either of you as doing something "wrong", I'm deciding not to suspend your accounts (in which case both of you would be suspended for 24 hours).  I've already talked with Lore and cleared up what I can.

In the mean time, both of you please take some time to cool down.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: RoseSkye on February 01, 2010, 12:45:20 am
Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on February 01, 2010, 12:43:36 am
Both you and Lore have been warned as of the current moment.

I understand in a sense how you could take offense to a few of his posts in the Youtube Partnership thread and also in a way the chat log.  But realize that there are rules in place and that you shouldn't be bringing things from outside the forum into the forum like that, it causes nothing but strife.

Since I'm not able to see either of you as doing something "wrong", I'm deciding not to suspend your accounts (in which case both of you would be suspended for 24 hours).  I've already talked with Lore and cleared up what I can.

In the mean time, both of you please take some time to cool down.


TAKE OFFENSE? I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM! IM OUTTA HERE!! Fuck you guys and the assumptions you make. Later.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: Ryex on February 01, 2010, 12:49:05 am
life if full of people that piss us off. instead of taking it personally ignore it and move on,  isn't worth it to let some random shit ruin in for you.
true I DON'T really know the situation but I do know that you are part of this forum in some way, and I not sure there is any one who would be true ly happy to see you go. I for one would be a little sad, you make this place entertaining sometimes.

also please don't over read this post any offense you may find in it was not intended.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: Calintz on February 01, 2010, 01:03:09 am
@Roseskye:
If you leave it's your loss. We'll miss you and your company.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: tSwitch on February 01, 2010, 09:37:46 pm
bye.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: Diokatsu on February 02, 2010, 08:22:38 pm
Quote from: Calintz on February 01, 2010, 01:03:09 am
@Roseskye:
If you leave it's your loss. We'll miss you and your company.


Ha nice joke.

Dude internet is serious business. If you get in a fight on the internet you have to rage quit it's fucking mandatory.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on February 02, 2010, 08:50:14 pm
Wow I don't know whats going on, but I'm goin to miss you Rose. Good luck with Loveless Entertainment.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: Calintz on February 03, 2010, 12:15:26 am
It wasn't a joke.. .. ..
He was good at what he did.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: RoseSkye on February 03, 2010, 01:04:23 am
I'm not actually going... I could have sworn I did this like ten times before.
I'm basically just focusing on completing my game before the BETA release... sides I promised Blizzard I'd do a bunch of stuff for him and I don't go back on my word... well I try not to. . . often.

For now, I'll just be lurking and whatever.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: winkio on February 03, 2010, 01:23:53 am
Yeah, you better whatever!

See ya around, maybe.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: fugibo on February 19, 2010, 04:29:49 pm
CATS

edit:

does anyone happen to know what Rose and I had our argument about forever ago? I forget.
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: Calintz on February 20, 2010, 07:13:31 am
No, so let's let it die, eh?
Title: Re: Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.
Post by: Blizzard on February 20, 2010, 11:37:00 am
Why is this topic still unlocked? *locks*