Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: AresWarrior on March 11, 2010, 11:22:40 pm

Title: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: AresWarrior on March 11, 2010, 11:22:40 pm
I was told to post a request about this instead of asking in its own topic so please don't get mad if this is in the wrong section.

In the Chaos Rage/Drive script, is it possible to move the ">>" down? I would like the option be available at the last spot in the command window, instead of being on "Guard".

Fight
Tech
Guard                         pressing Right Button on this will not do anything.
Item
Last Spot >>               pressing Right Button on this will switch the command.
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: AresWarrior on April 03, 2010, 05:02:36 pm
I really wish someone could help me. I have wasted hours trying to figure this out and I could not get it to work. I tried changing all the "commands[2]" to "commands[4]" but it doesn't work. Can someone please help? This is one of the last things I need working before I can start my first game.  :o
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: Jackolas on April 03, 2010, 05:17:04 pm
would help if you put up a link to the script that needs to be edited
its kinda hard to say what chaos drive script you want to edit
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: AresWarrior on April 03, 2010, 06:11:24 pm
http://downloads.chaos-project.com/scripts/Chaos%20Rage%20Limit%20System.txt

the part I want edited is the part where it says "Window_ChaosDrive"

that part displays the arrows on the 3rd option (commands[2]) in battle. instead, i need it as the 5th option (commands[4])

Attack
Skill
Guard
Item
5th Option >>

i've already changed Scene Battle 1 to add a 5th option. i just don't know how to edit the chaos drive to make it so that you press right on it. if you can help, then that would be great!
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: AresWarrior on April 14, 2010, 08:48:41 pm
is there no1 else willing to help me with this piece of script? blizz retired and i've waited over a month and i'm getting near to starting my first game. please i need help.
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: winkio on April 15, 2010, 01:04:07 am
I sent you a pm with an edit that should work.

Also, why does it take this long to help people?
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: Jackolas on April 15, 2010, 05:44:17 am
sorry... got stuck, than someone else asked me to create a special script I always wanted to try out and kinda forgot :S
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: AresWarrior on April 15, 2010, 07:48:33 pm
Thankyou so much winkio! I sent you a reply back.  :D
Title: Re: Chaos Drive menu help
Post by: winkio on April 15, 2010, 08:10:30 pm
no problem ;)