Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Topic started by: Chaze007 on February 26, 2008, 08:55:37 pm

Title: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Chaze007 on February 26, 2008, 08:55:37 pm
K im starting my game and while im doing it i was wonderin if some1 can make a spritesheet to this character.
(http://i27.tinypic.com/m8lm5e.png)
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: legacyblade on February 26, 2008, 11:07:52 pm
I'll take a shot at it.
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Nortos on February 27, 2008, 12:35:02 am
(http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2604/warriornamurapb4.png) (http://imageshack.us)

Credit goes to naramura and naramura made the battler as well here's a link to lots more if you want
http://naramura.kdn.ne.jp/game/sozai/character.html (http://naramura.kdn.ne.jp/game/sozai/character.html)
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Chaze007 on February 27, 2008, 07:35:31 am
dude tysm hes the 2nd main char in my game
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Vell on February 27, 2008, 07:59:03 am
speaking of Naramura, have they updated in since like, last year yet?
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: legacyblade on February 27, 2008, 07:03:59 pm
I knew he looked fermiliar. That's good, I was having trouble making that guy.
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Nortos on February 28, 2008, 12:18:20 am
No lol it's still not updated when I just went on
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Calintz on February 28, 2008, 06:20:11 pm
OH!!
I've seen this sprite before...I like the battler, but I'm not crazy about the sprite. I think Sally is using this one if I'm not mistaken!!??

BTW:
You helped make that Legacyblade!?
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: legacyblade on February 28, 2008, 06:21:09 pm
>_>
<_<

I decapitated the sprite, since I am using his head on one of my chars.
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Calintz on February 28, 2008, 06:21:52 pm
Nice!! Lol...The head IS cool. I just don't like the outfit...He's kinda tall looking too, Lol
Title: Re: Sprite From Scratch
Post by: Chaze007 on March 07, 2008, 03:30:38 pm
heh wow..