Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: fugibo on February 26, 2008, 08:57:28 pm

Title: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 26, 2008, 08:57:28 pm
Yeah, I decided to come back some (I just died off the forums again, sorry, luckily I don't think I was needed as much this time.)

How much did I miss?
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 26, 2008, 09:14:21 pm
Who knows...a lot. We have two new top posters to join the pantheon of the Top 10 Top Posters(No, that's not me, I'm extremely far from that) and we have a new version of (Insert Thing with New Version here). We also have...I don't know. Oh, a signature rule. But that's nothing.

Oh well, welcome back, a pat on the back. :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Vell on February 26, 2008, 10:04:10 pm
hi
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 26, 2008, 10:04:40 pm
Uhm... do I know you...?

EDIT:
Oh, 'sup, Ulta. Like those pics in ur siggy.

And... OMGZ, IM AN NOOBURZ FOR REALZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i pwetty pweeze be world conqueror aganez
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on February 26, 2008, 10:07:58 pm
Quote from: WcW on February 26, 2008, 10:04:40 pm
Uhm... do I know you...?


No, but I always act in the pretext that I know everyone, so it won't get awkward or very tense. It'll be very friendly and happy. Actually, you know me, I'm that person who...no, you shouldn't know me. I don't have any achievements that should be recorded that you would know, so yeah........Welcome anyway. I hope you're referring to me as the person. XD If not, then this post is obsolete....>_>
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 26, 2008, 10:11:46 pm
*slowly backs away and calls the insane asylum*

j/k

Okay, den, man wid dis oddz namey majig, I welkhum de into me 'ouse of oddidy!!!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Nortos on February 26, 2008, 11:47:43 pm
welcome oh and other than Blizz being his awesome self and his scripts getting even better you didn't miss much
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Blizzard on February 27, 2008, 06:36:41 am
Welcome back!

Yeah, Blizz-ABS will be getting ahead of any other ABS, even XAS.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Vell on February 27, 2008, 07:32:16 am
XAS suxks in comparison.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Blizzard on February 27, 2008, 08:02:52 am
Not yet. ;)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Vell on February 27, 2008, 08:41:07 am
IT WILL SOON!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fantasist on February 27, 2008, 08:52:52 am
Welcome back WcW :D Well, you being a scripter, I'd say you missed quite a lot of updates. And there are many scripters in CP now apart from you, me, Zeriab and Bliz. Check out Nortos' sig for a quick update ;)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Sally on February 27, 2008, 02:46:37 pm
ahh!!!!!111 your back, why did you leave in the first place?

Anyways, welcome back to the new Chaos Project Forums
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 27, 2008, 04:30:54 pm
I love how I can leave for one night and come back and have people with more posts in my own welcome thread than me.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLIZZ, FANT, AND SUSYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL AT HOME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Juan on February 27, 2008, 07:13:30 pm
Hey Wcw I am gettings a little better at scripting afer reading blizz e-book on it. You have negative -1 energy. *Powers up*.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on February 27, 2008, 07:32:36 pm
Lol, Welcome back I guess :-\. I dont know you though ;D. I like to put smilys in my posts :D....!!!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Punn on February 27, 2008, 07:33:54 pm
I got nothing to say to you, little punk.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 27, 2008, 11:02:54 pm
uhm... I haven't done anything to you in like a year, man, let it go....

Juan... Oh yeah!!! I remember you!!! Good luck, man.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Vell on February 28, 2008, 07:27:31 am
you were at neg 1 again, so i powered u up >.>
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 28, 2008, 04:47:17 pm
Yay! Thank you. Who's powering me down, though...?
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Nortos on February 28, 2008, 04:54:02 pm
I donno every now and than I log on and go down -2 in the night suddenly I wish people had the guts to say why they powered people down
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on February 28, 2008, 05:44:30 pm
Quote from: mumerus on February 27, 2008, 07:33:54 pm
I got nothing to say to you, little punk.


Perhaps? i dont know. =)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 28, 2008, 05:50:12 pm
lol at ur sig nerissya, thats exactly what Ulta was like at first.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on February 28, 2008, 06:06:12 pm
It's no joke.. =)  
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Sally on February 28, 2008, 07:21:00 pm
i diddent, i think mumerus did. O_o ur at 0 so ill power u up
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 28, 2008, 08:47:33 pm
0_o

I haven't even done anything yet....
Oh, well. I guess I'll start mining for these "crystals" in order to fuel my ultimate world domination device (I'm not telling you what it is...)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Vell on February 28, 2008, 08:59:52 pm
*powerdown*

EDIT: lol jk  I powered you up
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on February 28, 2008, 11:56:51 pm
Lol ;D... I know how it feels to get pwoered down for no reason ;D Its all good though >:(.... :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on February 29, 2008, 04:03:34 am
What does mumerus have against you anyway? =)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 29, 2008, 05:05:45 pm
I used to just jokingly blame him for any trolling guests or anything that we got on the old forum, and he got real mad. I think. Maybe there's more. IDK.

lol, 4 crystals for doing nothing. Yay!!! (begins powering up machine)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on February 29, 2008, 06:15:14 pm
Wtf, i got only 2 and i put a lot effort into this forums!

LIES!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on February 29, 2008, 06:19:59 pm
Hey! It's that annoying ex-mod/scripter guy I have never met before!!!  :P

@Nerissya: WcW is awesome... That's why?
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on February 29, 2008, 06:21:35 pm
Quote from: Fallen Angel X on February 29, 2008, 06:19:59 pm
Hey! It's that annoying ex-mod/scripter guy I have never met before!!!  :P

@Nerissya: WcW is awesome... That's why?



Good we are hangĂ­ng you in ZTA. >: (
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 29, 2008, 07:21:38 pm
im awesome den? coolz1!!! i iz not dee 12 year old bannee no morez
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Chaze007 on February 29, 2008, 07:23:32 pm
w/b but idk you XD unfair u got 4 energy in what 2 days XD i got 2 in what 3 weeks XD
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 29, 2008, 07:24:48 pm
I didn't ask for it 0_o *powers up the 2 ppl who complained* Yay! No we can all be happy!!!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on February 29, 2008, 07:34:56 pm
lol I'm left out? w/e Idc bout energy anyways  :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on February 29, 2008, 08:15:56 pm
*powers up* Yay, and I myself don't lose a bit of power. Mwuahahaha....
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on March 01, 2008, 05:46:00 am
Are you challenging me? =)  
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 01, 2008, 03:06:15 pm
No. My machine's not finished yet, so why would I?

Woah... I'm popular than I thought.... and I haven't even done a thing yet for the community...   :o
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 02, 2008, 12:06:28 am
Yeh, lol the 2 uber posters are getting mad that they dont get free energy alot lol ;D Pretty funny :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 02, 2008, 07:53:35 am
Yeah, and then walks in this one guy for a few days and gets more than them, I'd be mad too.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 02, 2008, 10:06:42 am
lol it's alright WcW we love you man! (not gay comment)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 02, 2008, 11:14:58 am
Actually now that i think about it >:( Im mad to >:( I got like negative 3 energy for no reason >:( And you get teh complete oppisite!?!? >:(


....... ;D Joking!! :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Blizzard on March 02, 2008, 12:19:57 pm
Quote from: WcW on March 01, 2008, 03:06:15 pm
No. My machine's not finished yet, so why would I?

Woah... I'm popular than I thought.... and I haven't even done a thing yet for the community...   :o


I don't agree. You posted many things at old CP and you were a good and responsible mod.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on March 02, 2008, 12:41:01 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on March 02, 2008, 12:19:57 pm
Quote from: WcW on March 01, 2008, 03:06:15 pm
No. My machine's not finished yet, so why would I?

Woah... I'm popular than I thought.... and I haven't even done a thing yet for the community...   :o


I don't agree. You posted many things at old CP and you were a good and responsible mod.


Woot.. =)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 02, 2008, 12:45:25 pm
Lol, so I guess WcW is getting his glorey from the old forum  ;D! Its all good :D.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on March 02, 2008, 12:46:42 pm
Quote from: Valcos on March 02, 2008, 12:45:25 pm
Lol, so I guess WcW is getting his glorey from the old forum  ;D! Its all good :D.


Probably... =) Well i guess he's worth it. =)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Blizzard on March 02, 2008, 01:01:10 pm
He totally is. He was the only active mod there. The other two mods were only mods because I knew them from earlier, but they weren't as active. When WcW left, I needed another mod. GAX became mod then and after the move Fantasist, Susys and Ultaflame.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 02, 2008, 01:02:53 pm
Thats pretty awesome! :D I would like to become a mod someday ::). Is WcW going to become a mod again? :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Blizzard on March 02, 2008, 01:13:28 pm
If he wants, we'll see.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: nerissya on March 02, 2008, 01:27:41 pm
Cool. =)  
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 02, 2008, 02:32:24 pm
Nah. I'll probably never be active enough to be a mod again. Thinks for the support in me, thought, Blizz!  ;D
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Sally on March 02, 2008, 04:26:05 pm
Quote from: Fallen Angel X on February 29, 2008, 06:19:59 pm
@Nerissya: WcW is awesome... That's why?


r u serious?
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 02, 2008, 04:28:30 pm
Dude, every time I see WoW, I think it's my name...
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Blizzard on March 02, 2008, 04:46:44 pm
Yeah, everytime I see WoW, I think it's about WcW. xD
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 02, 2008, 04:52:18 pm
That's not creepy that you're constantly thinking about me at all. j/k
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 02, 2008, 05:49:00 pm
Quote from: Susys on March 02, 2008, 04:26:05 pm
Quote from: Fallen Angel X on February 29, 2008, 06:19:59 pm
@Nerissya: WcW is awesome... That's why?


r u serious?


I am VERY serious!!! WcW is awesome 3rd on my list to Blizz then Ulta  ;D
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 02, 2008, 08:11:00 pm
It's ingenious!!! I achieve all this by making a few posts on a few forum!!! INGENIOUS!!!!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 02, 2008, 09:12:20 pm
*Kicks WcW in the shin >:(*.......Im jealious! :'( I gotta find something to do for this forum that someone isnt already good at :-\!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 02, 2008, 09:26:21 pm
How about serious, sane person?
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 02, 2008, 09:36:11 pm
Ah ha :D. I could probably pull that one off :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 03, 2008, 04:14:15 pm
Hey! The new active guys are serious... idk bout sane though
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 13, 2008, 08:54:37 pm
Lol, I really am your third fav person. :P

*necro*
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Sally on March 14, 2008, 05:44:19 am
im all the way at 6 :( am i rly that bad?   

haha 115. fallen star!! XD
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 14, 2008, 10:16:21 am
Don't worry. Just say lots of stupid stuff in Spam and you'll get up there :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 14, 2008, 10:45:44 pm
Yo F.A.X. ... what the F? I aint at number 1? :'( Thought you were like my best friend :'(
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: fugibo on March 15, 2008, 08:04:33 am
You're above Susys :V :P
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 17, 2008, 04:45:39 pm
Nah sorry Valcos! I said Blizz was at 1 before :'( Then I said Ulta then WcW Maybe I'll revise the list for you ;D
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Vell on March 17, 2008, 06:54:27 pm
i better remain your number 2 *prepares sword*
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Nortos on March 18, 2008, 12:19:33 am
lol I'm number 9 now
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 18, 2008, 03:11:29 pm
9 is better than 69  :o
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Sally on March 18, 2008, 04:29:21 pm
im 10 now, wtf
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 18, 2008, 05:01:05 pm
It's just a dumb list  ;)
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Vell on March 18, 2008, 07:44:19 pm
her life is lived based on dumb lists.
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Sally on March 18, 2008, 07:45:27 pm
i go nuts when someone dont like me unless i dont like them!
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Nortos on March 19, 2008, 12:24:05 am
everyone likes me so meh i dnt give a crap
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 19, 2008, 05:34:39 pm
It's all good... My more recent hatreds of people have moved people a lil bit on the list....
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 22, 2008, 10:33:55 am
Lol, susy is number 78 now :P. That sucks for you :D
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 22, 2008, 10:39:03 am
You're at number 1 Valcos!  :D
Title: Re: Oh crap, It's That Annoying Ex-Mod/Scripter Guy!
Post by: Valcos on March 22, 2008, 10:40:33 am
Lol, I better be >:(... otherwise imma cry :'(!