Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Topic started by: Jek on March 22, 2010, 05:48:16 pm

Title: Ipod Lag
Post by: Jek on March 22, 2010, 05:48:16 pm
Ive had my ipod for about 9 months. 6 months ago I had jailbroken my ipod. 3 months ago, my ipod got a case of deadly lag.
Ive fixed the problem before, but its just not working at all. First thing I did was turn off notifications, and bluetooth, etc. That worked for a week, then it lagged again. So, I turned off my kirby theme(posted on ModMyi if you want to see it) and it worked fast for a week. Now, its lagging alot and I dont know what to do!
Title: Re: Ipod Lag
Post by: Ryex on March 22, 2010, 06:48:27 pm
try restoring you ipod to factory setings? you can always jail break it again
Title: Re: Ipod Lag
Post by: Jek on March 22, 2010, 08:35:07 pm
And lose all 32 movies, 54 illegal apps, and all the other stuff just to take days and days to get it all back? Not worth it.
Title: Re: Ipod Lag
Post by: Diokatsu on March 22, 2010, 08:36:27 pm
Quote from: Jek on March 22, 2010, 08:35:07 pm
And lose all 32 movies, 54 illegal apps, and all the other stuff just to take days and days to get it all back? Not worth it.


Or store it all on your computer and then re-add it. Not that hard. I can even walk you through it.
Title: Re: Ipod Lag
Post by: Jek on March 22, 2010, 09:43:29 pm
My computer was given to me with 11 GB of space left. My 32 GB ipod will not fit its contents in trhe 3 GB of space left on my computer.
Title: Re: Ipod Lag
Post by: Diokatsu on March 22, 2010, 10:19:19 pm
Interwebz
Title: Re: Ipod Lag
Post by: Ryex on March 22, 2010, 10:33:14 pm
well I'm afraid that restoring is your only choice, that is the only way to fix the lag.also if you have that little space left I highly recommend getting an external drive to store your library on. if you get an external transfer the stuff from the ipod to the external and then restore and jail break again you will be fine
Title: Re: Ipod Lag
Post by: Jek on March 29, 2010, 05:45:17 pm
Im going to buy a new computer some day. Then I will fix the problem.