Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: elmangakac on March 26, 2010, 01:11:55 am

Title: Coin Case?
Post by: elmangakac on March 26, 2010, 01:11:55 am
 :^_^': Hello again

Well... I have a little request...

Maybe its possible create a sistem that allows change some Items for another one ? Like buying things but not whit money.... like Coin Case in Pokemon

Example:

I found 30 Flags and i can "buy" a weapon with a 50 flags...

or

I win 30 coins in a mini-game and i can change for a prize
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: Feildmaster on March 26, 2010, 01:30:36 am
You know... That actually sounds like a script that would be fun to code...

I might take up this script if one doesn't exist at the moment.
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: elmangakac on March 26, 2010, 01:31:28 am
Awesome!!! Yeah!! Sounds very very fun!!! ^_^ :naughty:
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: element on March 26, 2010, 07:13:28 am
can't you easily event this ?
work with variables for the money.
thoug the system won't look that nice..
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: (Hexamin) on March 26, 2010, 07:31:31 am
Hmmm... well.  I did it.  I think.  Check it out, lemme know what you think.  ^_^

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,5926.0.html (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,5926.0.html)
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: G_G on March 26, 2010, 07:50:37 am
Quote from: Trainer Element on March 26, 2010, 07:13:28 am
can't you easily event this ?
work with variables for the money.
thoug the system won't look that nice..


Easily.
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6927/easyevent.png)
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: Blizzard on March 26, 2010, 08:58:51 am
Somebody just got owned. :xD: *levels up*
It's basically an event system that allows to have more than one currency.
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: (Hexamin) on March 26, 2010, 09:37:03 am
::FACEPALM::

damn vets showing me up in everything i do...
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: elmangakac on March 26, 2010, 12:20:13 pm
Wow!!! Pretty Cool!!
Title: Re: Coin Case?
Post by: (Hexamin) on March 26, 2010, 01:38:52 pm
I just updated it so you can buy items, AND armors and weapons.