i guess this would go here since i am requesting help :???:
well i need help making some battlers to look like some character sets i have i have decided to use rmvx style characters for meh project and they do look just fine with the rmxp tilesets so that wont be a issue but yeah all i need is help on the battlers
here is the main guy character set:
(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Spoofus/HERODUDER.png)
and this is a template of his battler id like to use:(please whoever takes this up keep the shorts lol)
(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Spoofus/heroduderbattler.png)
edit:(i worked on this battler fro mthe one above and it turned out ok tell me what you think)
(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Spoofus/fianlherobattler.png)
supporting character 1 character set:
(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Spoofus/hero2character.png)
supporting character 1 battler:(needs to look more like the character..and keep the pose as is its arms are behind the back)
(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Spoofus/hero2edited2.png)
supporting character 2 character set:
(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Spoofus/femalehero.png)
supporting character 2 battler template:(if possible make the arms go down to the side)
(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Spoofus/femaleherotemplate.jpg)
i do have a file download so you can get them that way:(if the link doesnt work let me know and ill upload somewhere else)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1M5RY80
Are you asking someone to improve the battlers? Maybe I can help, I'm no expert at pixel-art, but you haven't got any other responses so I guess it's better than nothing. I'll try.
yeah i need help making them look better im fairly bad at pixel stuff myself so dont feel bad
I'll get it done in a few days, hopefully.
im in no rush for i prefer people to take their time and do a good job you know
Made it with Gaia Online. :naughty: :^_^':
(http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2911/886e939.png)
(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/157/81bc671.png)
(http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1553/2eb3173.png)
xD oh yeah i'll use those thank you