Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: Surrealian on April 11, 2010, 10:32:50 pm

Title: Lulz. Total Hypocrites
Post by: Surrealian on April 11, 2010, 10:32:50 pm
QuoteSorry RoseSkye, you are banned from using this forum!
Banned for posting highly offensive posts. The posts are up for review and may result in further action.


Adeline (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6070.0.html)


http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,5590.0.html
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,3161.0.html



Punn even has friggin swastika's in his signature and I can't make a troll thread about Nazi's? Come on. That troll account was very offensive, granted. Yet, I didn't see you banning the other people when they made offensive troll threads. We both know what this is really about.

My epic fanarts thread =( I see that my fanarts thread has been deleteds D:!!!!
Ur just jelouz of mai arts!

You want to take further action against me! I'Z NOT SCARED OF YOU! I HAS A LEVEL 1 SHINY BADOOF BIATCH! *sniff* I'm going to go cut my wrists now... ='( I will never get over being banned (for the 2827th time)  I's a bad boy.

/thread
Title: Re: Lulz. Total Hypocrites
Post by: Blizzard on April 12, 2010, 03:03:46 am
You have been banned for posting the stickmen thread and for the dupe account. Punn didn't make dupes. Also, Punn was banned for a few times as well.