Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: GrieverSoft on April 14, 2010, 04:19:34 am

Title: Breakable weapons
Post by: GrieverSoft on April 14, 2010, 04:19:34 am
Tried Google, scoured this site.  Got the feeling nobody has tried this, but...  I would like to request a script that allows weapons to break down with use.  I guess their durability can be the same number as their attack power; if the durability goes down, so does its sharpness until it breaks into a worthless "junk" item.  If its not possible, I understand.
Title: Re: Breakable weapons
Post by: Jragyn on May 01, 2010, 01:27:22 am
XP or VX?
Title: Re: Breakable weapons
Post by: Brewmeister on May 16, 2010, 05:24:35 pm
what are the rules?
does the ATK get reduced with every swing? is there a randomness involved?
reduced by percentage, or a specific amount per reduction?
Does the user see anything?
What happens when it breaks?
Title: Re: Breakable weapons
Post by: GrieverSoft on May 25, 2010, 11:45:42 pm
Sorry, XP.

I guess its attack power would get reduced by random amounts at random times.  I suppose the weapon would just be replaced with a "broken hilt, broken blade" items if its integrity gave out.