Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: ccouthen on May 03, 2010, 07:55:25 pm

Title: [Resolved] Dragon Quest 8 teleportation script for RPG Maker XP
Post by: ccouthen on May 03, 2010, 07:55:25 pm
I am looking for a script that will not only allow teleportation, but automatically remembers each city/town/landmark ever visited.  In Dragon Quest 8, there is a move that allows you to teleport anywhere you've already been, and that's what I want.  The ability in Dragon Quest is called Zoom, but I have no clue what I'm gonna name the skill. I can get screenshots of this, but I'm not quite sure if I can get them on the internet.  If you know what I'm talking about and wanna help, let me know.
Title: Re: Dragon Quest 8 teleportation script for RPG Maker XP
Post by: WhiteRose on May 03, 2010, 08:25:09 pm
You mean like... this?
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2663.0
Title: Re: Dragon Quest 8 teleportation script for RPG Maker XP
Post by: ccouthen on May 04, 2010, 01:12:17 am
Quote from: WhiteRose on May 03, 2010, 08:25:09 pm
You mean like... this?
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2663.0


yep yep thanks
Title: Re: Dragon Quest 8 teleportation script for RPG Maker XP
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 04, 2010, 01:18:14 am
Don't forget to make comprehensive searches in the Scripting Database and throughout Google before making your request. :)

Marking this as Resolved.