Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Topic started by: G_G on May 16, 2010, 04:10:22 am

Title: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: G_G on May 16, 2010, 04:10:22 am
Its something small I'm working on. Its quite interesting actually.

So download the small game here. http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1pps3
Then view the scores here. http://ggscores.herobo.com/scores.php

In the game, talk to the girl, press Yes. Collect as many coins as possible, then submit your score.
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: Lethal-Yarn on May 16, 2010, 04:39:35 am
Hey that's pretty cool!
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: element on May 16, 2010, 06:03:02 am
This looks nice ! :haha:

But im even more interested in that 000webhost.com
Totally free ? Great !
Could it be possible to host a rmx-os game from that ?
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: Blizzard on May 16, 2010, 06:19:39 am
No, it's a webhost, not a dedicated server host. CP was once hosted there and I'm glad it's not anymore. Don't get me wrong, the host is amazing for a free host. But generally it's not really something. I'd rather pay $10 per month and have decent speed and no IP blocking than 000webhost.
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: element on May 16, 2010, 06:23:04 am
ah...
are there free server host anywhere ?
totally off-topic
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: Blizzard on May 16, 2010, 06:53:34 am
Search the forum, we already had a discussion about that I think.
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: edwardthefma on May 23, 2010, 02:24:39 pm
plz change the topic name XD
to
Rmxp's second Online Highscore System!
or gameguys Online Highscore System!

i already beat you too that on April 07, 2010 and it is false advratizing
since i was the true first XD
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6052.0.html
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: G_G on May 23, 2010, 02:37:39 pm
This has nothing to do with RMX-OS. So therefor it is the first.
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: Magus on May 23, 2010, 02:46:25 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on May 16, 2010, 06:19:39 am
No, it's a webhost, not a dedicated server host. CP was once hosted there and I'm glad it's not anymore. Don't get me wrong, the host is amazing for a free host. But generally it's not really something. I'd rather pay $10 per month and have decent speed and no IP blocking than 000webhost.


You know, I thought you said you once enjoyed that host -- wait. What host is this on, right now? 
And 000webhost is AWFUL. It's the worst host I've ever attempted to live with. That's why bought an ipage.(of course the promo was too good to pass down at that point)
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: Blizzard on May 23, 2010, 04:49:26 pm
000webhost has several possibilities that others don't. e.g. real domain support, not just gay domain forwarding.

CP's at u2-web.com right now. I've been with them almost 2 years now and I am very satisfied.
Title: Re: Rmxp's First Online Highscore System!
Post by: brendan_pr on November 03, 2011, 01:20:50 pm
Sorry for the necro but the links for this are dead. Any chance you still have these files hanging around? I would love to see how a high score system like this works and because of the licenses I won't be able to use the one that works with RMX-OS (considering selling an advanced version of my game for a modest fee)