Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Tigurus on May 16, 2010, 09:50:47 am

Title: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Tigurus on May 16, 2010, 09:50:47 am
I'm back after all this time.
I can't even see why I didn't came on so often here.
It must be college....let's blame college.... >:(

So, Uhm...I'm Tigurus. Busy with college and all those fancy stuff.
But now I got a great time with Rpg Maker and continue where I left with my game Project.

Me in a quicky time:
- I love Music (Mostly Metal/Rock) but I hate Hip-Hop and the likes.
- I love reading and writing =D
- I love Games
- I'm getting sick of college *Faints*
- And I love anime and manga's =D

So, I will now try to blent in this community and hope I get accepted as a Chaos Project Disciple Ninja Warrior.

Nice to meet you all =D
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Vell on May 16, 2010, 10:15:42 am
Hi newbie, what's up? I'm basically new here, too, seeing as I've been gone long enough I don't even recognize you from before your inactivity.
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Kett Shee on May 16, 2010, 10:32:16 am
Hello! How are you? I don't believe that we've met here on the forum. You must have really been a ninja
around here.  :ninja:
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Tigurus on May 16, 2010, 02:27:51 pm
I don't have a clue when I just was here for the last time.
Also...I only have 10~ posts in total so I also didn't posted much D=

But I will try to be active :)

Quote from: Cait Sith on May 16, 2010, 10:32:16 am
You must have really been a ninja around here.  :ninja:


So it seems  :ninja:
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 16, 2010, 04:25:17 pm
No wonder the name seemed familiar.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,3928.0.html

There it is. :P
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Tigurus on May 16, 2010, 05:43:53 pm
Ha, yes, that is my first post ^_^
June 2009 D=
I've been away too long  :'(

Good to be back though...I hope  :^_^':
*Huggles everybody in line of sight*
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 16, 2010, 06:25:56 pm
Welcome. But why do you hate hip hop?
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: WhiteRose on May 17, 2010, 01:27:51 am
Welcome (back) to CP!
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Tigurus on May 17, 2010, 05:42:49 pm
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 16, 2010, 06:25:56 pm
Welcome. But why do you hate hip hop?


Thanks ^_^
Mostly the lyrics D=
And the beat also D=

Though I must admit...Some metal and rock songs doesn't make any sense either XD

Quote from: WhiteRose on May 17, 2010, 01:27:51 am
Welcome (back) to CP!


Thanks ^_^
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on May 17, 2010, 05:52:10 pm
Quote from: Tigurus on May 17, 2010, 05:42:49 pm
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on May 16, 2010, 06:25:56 pm
Welcome. But why do you hate hip hop?


Thanks ^_^
Mostly the lyrics D=
And the beat also D=

Though I must admit...Some metal and rock songs doesn't make any sense either XD


You listened to the wrong kind of rap then. Naturally, since that's mostly the one playing in the radio stations. Try some oldschool hip hop or for newer stuff, Gorillaz or Nuttin But Strings (just for the intrumentals there). I'm not a big fan of hip hop either, but hate is a bit of a strong emotion for something like this, especially if it's based on such blant stereotypes, don't you think?
Title: Re: IEK! It's Tigsy-Kun D=
Post by: Tigurus on May 17, 2010, 06:10:52 pm
Yeah, I indeed can't say that I hate all hip-hop songs.
I could rather say that "I haven't found a Hip-hop song which I actually liked".
But I and search for more Gorrilaz and Nuttin but Strings.
Maybe I would like that...Only god knows. ^_^