Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Blazblue Fan on May 24, 2010, 10:47:41 pm

Title: Hi
Post by: Blazblue Fan on May 24, 2010, 10:47:41 pm
Hi, I've been using RPG maker for a few years and I use RPG Maker XP. As my user name states, I'm a fan of Blazblue and I'm glad to be a part of the community.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: winkio on May 24, 2010, 11:01:08 pm
Ah, I have some friends that are obsessed with that game.  Welcome!
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: SBR* on May 25, 2010, 03:29:57 pm
Is that a game  :huh:? I thought it was some kind of band. Never heard of it before really.

Anyway, welcome!
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: WhiteRose on May 25, 2010, 05:13:35 pm
Hey, I have BlazBlue! I'm not very good at it, though. Anyway, welcome to CP!
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Aqua on May 25, 2010, 06:36:23 pm
Welcome~
I've never played but wish to try D:
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Juan on May 25, 2010, 06:44:09 pm
Welcome I've never heard of either. Guess I should Google that. :)
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Fallen Angel X on May 25, 2010, 06:48:15 pm
Love Blazblue. I'm playing street fighter until the sequel comes out.

Welcome.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Hellfire Dragon on May 26, 2010, 12:24:19 pm
Never heard of it :P Anyway, :welcome: to CP ;)