Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: war-famine_strife-death on May 24, 2010, 11:42:26 pm

Title: Finally Back
Post by: war-famine_strife-death on May 24, 2010, 11:42:26 pm
I'm finally back, after more than a year, sad to see that I returned after Blizzard retired. Glad to see that BABS is doing so well. 8)
Title: Re: Finally Back
Post by: Landith on May 24, 2010, 11:59:30 pm
I'm proud to say that I'm the first one to welcome you back!! :D
Welcome back!
Title: Re: Finally Back
Post by: Blizzard on May 25, 2010, 02:21:17 am
Lol, your account was almost deleted recently.
Title: Re: Finally Back
Post by: Sally on May 25, 2010, 06:27:37 am
welcome back.
Title: Re: Finally Back
Post by: AliveDrive on May 25, 2010, 06:21:59 pm
Welcome :D

Ok who's the level 70 white mage casting Mass Revive?
Title: Re: Finally Back
Post by: SBR* on May 26, 2010, 01:59:40 pm
Quote from: RatatatOG on May 25, 2010, 06:21:59 pm
Welcome :D

Ok who's the level 70 white mage casting Mass Revive?


Didn't you know Gandalf returned?