Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Silentknight72 on June 07, 2010, 04:10:01 am

Title: Gone for weeks
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 07, 2010, 04:10:01 am
i will be gone for 8 weeks




-SK72
Title: Re: Gone for 8 months
Post by: Lobstrosity on June 07, 2010, 06:13:12 am
Bye! Come back in 2011!
Title: Re: Gone for 8 months
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 07, 2010, 06:20:55 am
Bye SK! come back in 2011!


-SK72.
Title: Re: Gone for 8 months
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on June 07, 2010, 07:55:29 am
Quote from: Silentknight72 on June 07, 2010, 06:20:55 am
Bye SK! come back in 2011!


-SK72.

wat

Okay then, see you in 2011. Why are you going away for this long anyways? Will you be on msn?
Title: Re: Gone for 8 months
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 07, 2010, 08:13:46 am
I might be at weekends. but no CP...
Title: Re: Gone for 8 months
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on June 07, 2010, 08:22:41 am
Quote from: Silentknight72 on June 07, 2010, 08:13:46 am
I might be at weekends. but no CP...

Thar be why.
Title: Re: Gone for 8 months
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 07, 2010, 08:28:08 am
I'll still be around tomorrow... if i can fix the wifi i can CP everyday.....
Title: Re: Gone for 8 months
Post by: SBR* on June 07, 2010, 12:43:36 pm
So there is a chance that you won't leave us?

Maybe you'll forget to come back after those 8 months. YAY!

Otherwise, good bye!
Title: Re: Gone for weeks
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 13, 2010, 01:53:36 am
I'm back.
Title: Re: Gone for weeks
Post by: Blizzard on June 13, 2010, 04:20:55 am
Damn, those 8 weeks flew by like nothing. :V:
Title: Re: Gone for weeks
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 13, 2010, 04:21:54 am
XD I was wrong at calculating!