Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Programming / Scripting / Web => Topic started by: Fallen Angel X on June 08, 2010, 12:10:31 pm

Title: Database Help
Post by: Fallen Angel X on June 08, 2010, 12:10:31 pm
So I'm working on a final project for school when me and my team hit a snag. We're working with Java and want to create a database. The problem we've hit is that I have no clue as to how to set up a database with the proper driver. Can someone help me or redirect me to a site that might help?
Title: Re: Database Help
Post by: Blizzard on June 08, 2010, 12:58:40 pm
Just try googling for a driver for that database system. I've had the same problem about a year and a half ago. Once you have the proper driver running, you should be able to access the database.