Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Chaze007 on June 08, 2010, 02:45:07 pm

Title: Moghunter Treasure Script Edit [RESOLVED]
Post by: Chaze007 on June 08, 2010, 02:45:07 pm
Okay so I was checking out the Moghunter Treasure name/find script. I would like if someone could edit this script to show different types of treasure. I don't think it should be that hard.

Right now it shows everything as 'treasure'

I want different types such as

Item found
Equipment Found
Weapon Found
etc.

it displays like this 'Treasure: Potion' when you find an item of any kind, or 'Treasure: Armor'

I want it like where the graphic shows 'Equipment: Armor' or 'Item: Potion' instead of it all being treasure..

Don't worry about the graphics, I can handle that part..I just want the script

Also If somebody could make me a template of how to add these extra menus or whatever in, I can pretty much copy and add more..

Thanks! <3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hparlt

I talked with chaze over msn, I solved it and he said I could mark it resolved ;3 ~ G_G