Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Vell on June 11, 2010, 06:25:28 pm

Title: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Vell on June 11, 2010, 06:25:28 pm
I'm just being curious here. In however many words and sentences or paragraphs as you desire, I'd like you to tell me what you think my personality is like. Do you find me annoying/aggressive? Or am I something else? I'd give my own view of my personality, but I don't want to get ideas in other peoples' heads. Afterwards I suppose I'll post that up.

I request that you all put your ideas in a spoilie tag. And also request that you don't read any posts before making your analysis.

Again, I'm just curious. I was going to put this in SPAM, but I decided I wanted some seriousness, and SPAM is where topics are made to have the serious sucked right out of them.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on June 11, 2010, 06:40:11 pm
My humble yet highly educated german opinion: ShowHide
Well, it's difficult for me to say much about your personality since you're different from day to day (as am I, but it's more extreme in your case), but I do believe you're actually nice most of the time, though you seem to be quickly bored which can be difficult, but it isn't really bad. Yes, you can be annoying, but so can most other people. Sometimes you seem to overdo things a bit, though. Can't say much more here, since your personality is difficult to define and I didn't know you for too long now. This was probably pretty useless. Meh. I'll end this spoiler now.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: AliveDrive on June 11, 2010, 11:32:49 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
you're cool. but the fact that you concern yourself with what people across the internet think about you tells me that you need a hug.  :buddy:
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: tSwitch on June 11, 2010, 11:35:05 pm
Ulta I've kinda always pinged you as tsundere.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Fallen Angel X on June 11, 2010, 11:35:16 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
A mystery, yet not quite. It's unexplainable, really. I found in the past that your mood swings were quite... diffrent from each other. Yet now, you've been quite cheery. At least, from what I gather. Annoying? Not really. Well, at least not to a point of it being a problem. Considering our past history of spam, we've really toned it down. Aggressive? Nah, it's no longer at the level of before. I'm not sure to place that as good or bad. o.o And one thing I know for sure about your personality. Lovable. In a just friends way. I learned to stop hitting on you >_>
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: legacyblade on June 12, 2010, 12:49:58 am
There's two ways to describe you:

jovial troll

or

bipolar

:P

Most of the times, you're pretty fun. Though you do have your moments where you troll a bit. So thus the jovial troll. You're not an outright troll, but you do enjoy stirring things up from time to time. You don't start massive flame-wars, but you like the odd heated discussion from what I've observed.

That being said, CP isn't the same without our Ulta!
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Chaze007 on June 12, 2010, 01:15:50 am
Or IT is acting more feminine over the last few. :P
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: G_G on June 12, 2010, 01:37:07 am
Spoiler: ShowHide
Pure awesome. You don't seem that aggressive. If anything, people have it coming to them. Sure you're a troll, but you're a cool/fun one. I'm sure we've had our differences. You do have those occasional mood swings >__> so many stabs D: :V

I think you're pretty cool.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Chaze007 on June 12, 2010, 02:42:44 am
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://fabuloussubs.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg)
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: WhiteRose on June 12, 2010, 10:01:38 am
Well, I haven't known you as long as some of the other CP regulars, but here's what I think:
What I Think: ShowHide
Reading through some of your older posts and then some of your more current ones, it seems to me like you've become a little more mature over the couple years that you've been here; of course, that may be due to the fact that your English also seems to have improved somewhat. Regardless, though you occasionally will type a comment of which I disapprove, for the most part you seem to be a valuable member of the CP community, and your unique personality lends itself well to many areas when nothing else can further contribute. All in all, I'm glad you're around, and hope you'll be here for a long time to come.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Vell on June 12, 2010, 11:08:20 am
Quote from: NAMKCOR on June 11, 2010, 11:35:05 pm
Ulta I've kinda always pinged you as tsundere.


What? No, definitely not. Shut up, that idea is stupid.

...thanks for posting, though.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 12, 2010, 11:59:26 am
Spoiler: ShowHide

A cute storyteller girl I like to hug. *hugs again*
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Chaze007 on June 12, 2010, 01:31:00 pm
I'm lost for words right now, usually there's a lot but you're a pretty awesome person :P
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Diokatsu on June 12, 2010, 02:51:28 pm
Quote from: NAMKCOR on June 11, 2010, 11:35:05 pm
Ulta I've kinda always pinged you as tsundere.


That's exactly what I said.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Vell on June 12, 2010, 04:25:56 pm
Quote from: Diokatsu on June 12, 2010, 02:51:28 pm
Quote from: NAMKCOR on June 11, 2010, 11:35:05 pm
Ulta I've kinda always pinged you as tsundere.


That's exactly what I said.


*pout*
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Fallen Angel X on June 12, 2010, 04:47:49 pm
I thought she was a yandere :V:

Now that I think of it, she might be a tsun- what was it now?
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: legacyblade on June 12, 2010, 08:02:39 pm
Ya, a tsundere fits you perfectly :P Though I still think you're a guy.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: G_G on June 12, 2010, 08:05:04 pm
Quote from: legacyblade on June 12, 2010, 08:02:39 pm
Though I still think you're a guy.

If only we knew.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: WhiteRose on June 12, 2010, 08:05:18 pm
It's an it. What more is there to know?
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Fallen Angel X on June 13, 2010, 08:09:19 am
So much more, so much more. I wonder if IT is less paranoid nowadays.  :evil:
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Vell on June 13, 2010, 11:19:38 am
Quote from: WhiteRose on June 12, 2010, 08:05:18 pm
It's an it. What more is there to know?


You are wrong.
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Chaze007 on June 13, 2010, 02:00:39 pm
IT is a clown. and evil clown. D:...
Title: Re: A silly little question for you members of Chaos Project.
Post by: Silentknight72 on June 14, 2010, 01:17:27 am
Spoiler: ShowHide
A fiery demon I want to Incinerate until IT turns to ashes..