Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Zexion on June 13, 2010, 07:58:57 am

Title: Can someone tell me a battle system like this
Post by: Zexion on June 13, 2010, 07:58:57 am
Ok so i'm trying to make a cool game, but i need a battle system that fits it. I like minkoff battlers, but i dont like the way it looks and it has limited features. I tried CTB by charlie feed animated battlers, and i loved it!! the only problem is i get errors with a custom message script, which i kinda need

I need it to have animated battlers.
I want to be able to transform from one character to another.
I want it to be compatible with a cms
Title: Re: Can someone tell me a battle system like this
Post by: Fallen Angel X on June 13, 2010, 08:04:38 am
It's completely incompatible with that CTB? Have you tried patching it so it'll work with it?
Title: Re: Can someone tell me a battle system like this
Post by: Zexion on June 13, 2010, 08:19:21 am
i dont know how :P lol

EDIT:
oh jesus lol i found why i would always get errors. there was a random L in the code  :haha:
Title: Re: Can someone tell me a battle system like this
Post by: Fallen Angel X on June 13, 2010, 08:53:53 am
So it's resolved now, then?