Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: BuBlicK on June 17, 2010, 04:33:14 pm

Title: RPG Maker on Ubuntu or on other Linux distr
Post by: BuBlicK on June 17, 2010, 04:33:14 pm
Hi everybody! I have a question that worries me. Can I some how install RPG Maker XP (or another one) on OS Ubuntu Linux or on another Linux distr. using Wine or another Windows Application Emulator.

P.S. I think that my English is still bad :^_^':
Title: Re: RPG Maker on Ubuntu or on other Linux distr
Post by: WhiteRose on June 17, 2010, 05:17:50 pm
There's already a thread on this. You can find it here:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,1731.0.html
Title: Re: RPG Maker on Ubuntu or on other Linux distr
Post by: Diokatsu on June 18, 2010, 01:03:58 pm
Quote from: WhiteRose on June 17, 2010, 05:17:50 pm
There's already a thread on this. You can find it here:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,1731.0.html

<3