Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Zexion on June 26, 2010, 02:21:15 pm

Title: RMX-OS chat box? RESOLVED
Post by: Zexion on June 26, 2010, 02:21:15 pm
whenever i log in i can't type in the chat box.
I don't know if it is because i have to change a variable or something but i would like to find out please. I am sure its not a big deal so please someone help :P
(http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7950/blankbox.png)
Title: Re: RMX-OS chat box?
Post by: legacyblade on June 26, 2010, 02:45:44 pm
If I'm correct, you have to press F5
Title: Re: RMX-OS chat box?
Post by: Blizzard on June 26, 2010, 03:02:33 pm
Or F6. I think F5 was to toggle it visible.
Title: Re: RMX-OS chat box?
Post by: Zexion on June 26, 2010, 10:02:55 pm
Thanks both of you, but yeah it was f6 :)