Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: VeteranDarkness on July 05, 2010, 06:27:35 am

Title: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: VeteranDarkness on July 05, 2010, 06:27:35 am
Hello Im VeteranDarkness Nice to meet you all I look forward to working alongside all of you and or using your inspiration, script or Help...  8)
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Sase on July 05, 2010, 06:29:45 am
What RPG Maker are you using? Protip: pick 2003.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: VeteranDarkness on July 05, 2010, 06:35:54 am
RPG Maker XP
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: ShadowPierce on July 05, 2010, 06:53:06 am
->Good choice man...  :evil:

Anyway, welcome to CP...  :haha:


†
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: SBR* on July 05, 2010, 07:00:11 am
Sase? Are you alright? 2003?!

Welcome to CP, VeteranDarkness.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Lobstrosity on July 05, 2010, 07:23:51 am
QuoteSase? Are you alright? 2003?!

Agreed xD.
Welcome to the Chaotic Projectory!
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Sase on July 05, 2010, 07:36:46 am
This discussion doesn't really belong here, but as I can't script I can make custom battle systems, custom menus, custom shop systems, custom skill learning systems, and all the stuff like that with RPG Maker 2003. TO ME it's much easier to use and much easier to customize to my own needs, + the games look much better ;)
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: SBR* on July 05, 2010, 11:49:51 am
Ah, OK.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Kett Shee on July 05, 2010, 03:15:38 pm
Hi, welcome to Chaos Project, please watch your step, don't feed the trolls, and never take candy from the pedobears.  :D
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Blizzard on July 05, 2010, 03:42:39 pm
Want some candy? It's delicious.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: King Munkey on July 05, 2010, 06:41:47 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on July 05, 2010, 03:42:39 pm
Want some candy? It's delicious.


It really is.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Lobstrosity on July 05, 2010, 07:36:27 pm
QuoteWant some candy? It's delicious.

Example of a pedobear.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: King Munkey on July 05, 2010, 09:00:29 pm
The candy really is delicious though.

And I should probably say "Sup dawg"
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: G_G on July 05, 2010, 11:54:46 pm
I should say down cats,

Welcome!
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: SBR* on July 06, 2010, 07:45:24 am
Quote from: Lobstrosity on July 05, 2010, 07:36:27 pm
QuoteWant some candy? It's delicious.

Example of a pedobear.


Example?! It's THE pedobear, the king of all pedobear, it's a pedoicebear!
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: SquareMan on July 07, 2010, 12:11:16 am
Quote from: Lobstrosity on July 05, 2010, 07:23:51 am
QuoteSase? Are you alright? 2003?!

Agreed xD.
Welcome to the Chaotic Projectory!

I for one think 2003 isnt all bad, it does have several features of XP, But I still have XP
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: SBR* on July 07, 2010, 11:38:36 am
It isn't 'bad' at all, but it's just that XP has better graphics, more options and, most importantly, has an option to add/edit scripts.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Sase on July 07, 2010, 11:59:15 am
Quote from: SBR* on July 07, 2010, 11:38:36 am
more options

(http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9881/lockelaugh.gif)
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: SBR* on July 07, 2010, 12:12:11 pm
What? I mean... Scripts? I didn't say I excluded scripts :D.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Sase on July 07, 2010, 12:13:40 pm
If you mean scripts, then you mentioned twice. You mentioned both options and scripts. Per se, 2k3 has more options. XP has scripts (even though Cherry has a beta of LUA scripting for 2k3 :>).
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: Diokatsu on July 07, 2010, 02:38:27 pm
I like 2k3's looks more.
Title: Re: Hey Hows it Going???
Post by: G_G on July 07, 2010, 03:24:44 pm
I admit, 2k3 does have a better look, and to me it feels easier to navigate around in. Though I still prefer XP now for the scripts :3