Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: C.C. rOyAl on July 09, 2010, 04:45:28 am

Title: I'm back!!!
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on July 09, 2010, 04:45:28 am
Sorry that I left without sayin goodbye everyone! I had just gotten discouraged by tellin myself that making a game was pointless and no one would play it. But recently while I didn't have internet on my computer I started playing LL IV and it got me back into Rming:) Anyway idk if anyone really cares since I didn't talk to people much but I want to try and fix that while working on yet another project:) So in conclusion. hello again chaos project!

Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: G_G on July 09, 2010, 09:01:51 am
Dammit, I thought you were gone forever :V

Welcome back!
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: Silentknight72 on July 09, 2010, 09:31:49 am
Welcome back to CP!
Everything's changed since you've left....
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: King Munkey on July 11, 2010, 08:41:16 pm
Who am I again?
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: Kett Shee on July 11, 2010, 09:09:16 pm
Welcome back to CP.  :)
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on July 12, 2010, 06:15:18 pm
How has everything changed?
And thanks everone  :)
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: SBR* on July 13, 2010, 06:08:28 am
I've got no idea when you left, but Blizz has retired from RMXP.

Welcome back, although I probably have no idea who you are :urgh:!
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on July 16, 2010, 01:01:17 am
Haha thanks, but thats whyy I quit. I LOVED Blizzard's work, and I thought if someone withh that much talent just got up and quit, then I should too. But im back thanks to Lexima Legends:) Haha
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: Blizzard on July 16, 2010, 02:21:54 am
Yeah, now that I have retired, you have to take my place. :V
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on July 16, 2010, 02:54:17 am
>XD
Good one! Hahaha
I really need to get a talent to contribute to the Community more though:\ I'm thinkin about workin on Eventing, it seems funn:)
Anyone know how I would be able to start??
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: Blizzard on July 16, 2010, 03:52:04 am
Post a tutorial or an even system.
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: WhiteRose on July 16, 2010, 11:44:01 pm
Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on July 16, 2010, 02:54:17 am
>XD
Good one! Hahaha
I really need to get a talent to contribute to the Community more though:\ I'm thinkin about workin on Eventing, it seems funn:)
Anyone know how I would be able to start??

Start learning eventing, or contributing through eventing?
Title: Re: I'm back!!!
Post by: C.C. rOyAl on July 22, 2010, 12:25:15 am
Event Systems and stuff:p