Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Topic started by: G_G on July 25, 2010, 08:28:02 am

Title: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: G_G on July 25, 2010, 08:28:02 am
Instant Rimshot!

Intro
You know that little drum noise you hear after a pun to a joke?
That ba dun tss. Sorta noise? Well now you can make it anytime on your PSP!
Just run the app, and press a button! Simple huh?
Etc
Okay this is my first homebrew. Its not much, but I just got into PSP Programming. I got the idea from blizz, he said he had an app for the iphone or something. So I wanted to do it for the PSP.

All it does is display some fancy graphics, animates a sprite, and plays a sound. Not much huh? Well its my first so I'm proud of it. If anyone wants to check it out download is below.
Screenshots
Note: Sorry for image quality, if I had a choice the pics woulda been png but its hard to get screenshots from the psp so I used this plugin and it output it in jpeg
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/GameGuysProjects/frmbuf002.jpg)
(http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/GameGuysProjects/frmbuf003.jpg)

Download
You need a homebrew enabled psp or what people usually call, a hacked psp.
Rimshot.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?0icx4cg42ykk94t)
Enjoy!
Hope you guys like it! Feel free to leave comments.
Title: Re: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: Silentknight72 on July 25, 2010, 08:30:45 am
heheheh.... *Nag level up ka na!*
Title: Re: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: stripe103 on July 25, 2010, 09:22:10 am
I WANT A CUSTOM FIRMWARE PSP!!!! No guides work. Not without pandora anyway.
Title: Re: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: Blizzard on July 25, 2010, 09:42:12 am
BA DUM TSSS
Title: Re: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: Kett Shee on July 25, 2010, 09:44:33 am
You have just set in motion several events that will lead to a few annoyed rednecks. #___#
Title: Re: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: WhiteRose on July 25, 2010, 12:35:37 pm
Quote from: stripe103 on July 25, 2010, 09:22:10 am
I WANT A CUSTOM FIRMWARE PSP!!!! No guides work. Not without pandora anyway.


Get a Datel Battery tool. Not the battery, but the tool. That's what I used, and it works like a charm. I think it costs around $15. It's definitely worth it; any GBA, SNES, PSX or PSP game instantly, for free, and on the go? Yes please. (Not that I support pirating, of course....)
Title: Re: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: G_G on July 25, 2010, 01:27:07 pm
Has anyone actually ran this? xD
Title: Re: [PSP] Instant Rimshot!
Post by: Kett Shee on July 25, 2010, 01:47:46 pm
Quote from: game_guy on July 25, 2010, 01:27:07 pm
Has anyone actually ran this? xD

Tried, and failed. That's a no go for HBL compatibility. #__#