Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Event Systems => Event System Requests => Topic started by: Sin86 on July 28, 2010, 02:25:20 pm

Title: Button styled minigame?
Post by: Sin86 on July 28, 2010, 02:25:20 pm
Hello, I'm looking for an event system where I can use button pressing minigames almost like you would see in something like God of War, or any other game that has that. However, this is to be used in Blizz ABS when trying to take down an enemy/boss character after depleting their HP to 0 or very close to 0. Any special scripts that I need for this minigame too?
Title: Re: Button styled minigame?
Post by: cyclope on July 28, 2010, 03:29:55 pm
Read this topic:http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6913.0.html (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6913.0.html) i guess that will help

EDIT: I guesses that the buttons where like the one in that tipic(you didnt explain very well and ive never played god of war) if the buttons where the keyboard buttons try ussing the module Input of blizzabs in line 6483 part 2
Title: Re: Button styled minigame?
Post by: Sin86 on July 28, 2010, 04:39:29 pm
Well in other words, you can call it like this where you press the attack button on a certain sequence and then the event goes onto the next page of that same event or triggers a different event to pop up.
Title: Re: Button styled minigame?
Post by: cyclope on July 28, 2010, 08:09:19 pm
thats easy, as a conditional brach put script and type this:
Input.trigger?(Input::Key['HERE THE LETTER U WANT'])
example: Input.trigger?(Input::Key['L'])