Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Diokatsu on July 29, 2010, 01:40:08 am

Title: I'll be gone
Post by: Diokatsu on July 29, 2010, 01:40:08 am
Going to Otakon. See ya.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: King Munkey on July 29, 2010, 01:48:45 am
Have fun.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: Blizzard on July 29, 2010, 02:26:42 am
Have sex.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: Silentknight72 on July 29, 2010, 07:46:06 am
bye.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on July 29, 2010, 07:59:25 am
Quote from: Darth Naughty on July 29, 2010, 02:26:42 am
Have sex.

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 29, 2010, 01:40:08 am
Otakon

NO

Also, you better come back.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: King Munkey on July 29, 2010, 08:32:27 am
Quote from: Darth Incontinence on July 29, 2010, 07:59:25 am
Quote from: Darth Naughty on July 29, 2010, 02:26:42 am
Have sex.

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 29, 2010, 01:40:08 am
Otakon

NO


I know a guy who lost his virginity at an anime convention. She had sex with him because he won first place in the anime music video contest.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: Diokatsu on July 29, 2010, 10:25:10 am
Why would anyone assume I'm a virgin.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on July 29, 2010, 10:29:17 am
Quote from: Diokatsu on July 29, 2010, 10:25:10 am
Why would anyone assume I'm a virgin.

I don't know perhaps because you go to Otakon. And everyone who goes there is either a virgin or BECOMES ONE AS SOON AS HE GOES THERE.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: Blizzard on July 29, 2010, 10:52:39 am
Quote from: Darth Incontinence on July 29, 2010, 10:29:17 am
BECOMES ONE AS SOON AS HE GOES THERE.


Sounds like a scary place.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: Diokatsu on July 29, 2010, 11:15:31 am
True.
Title: Re: I'll be gone
Post by: SBR* on July 29, 2010, 02:37:20 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgkOCJ9PGkk