Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: [Faint] on August 10, 2010, 05:06:06 am

Title: Guess who is back?
Post by: [Faint] on August 10, 2010, 05:06:06 am
Yes I am back, but I have none of my old rpg maker data or any of my old sprites. The computer I had finally died and I just got a new one. As for all my old work....well the girl I was dating for 4 years has it on her laptop, but we are currently not together.  :( I still talk to her everyday though so I might see if I can get all the data back...even if she is 3 states away.

I am still unsure if I am going to pick  back up this hobby or not. Trying to come up with the reasons why I should. :P

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everyone.
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: element on August 10, 2010, 05:14:50 am
hi, welcome back  :)
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: ShadowPierce on August 10, 2010, 05:43:52 am
->You'll continue this coz you'll be Project Wipe's scripter...

Welcome back!!! :haha:


†
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on August 10, 2010, 07:48:32 am
FINALLY! :V
Welcome back. Also, a reason would be that you are now Endzeit's official second spriter. Just thought I should inform you. :V:
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: WhiteRose on August 10, 2010, 01:26:16 pm
Welcome back! Good to see you again.
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: SquareMan on August 10, 2010, 02:20:52 pm
wb, who the heck are you?
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: [Faint] on August 10, 2010, 04:13:30 pm
I love how everyone just adds me to a job lol. I feel like such a slave. :D
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: G_G on August 10, 2010, 04:34:11 pm
I got a perfect thing for you >:3

Look at my sig >:3

Welcome back >:3

Spoiler: ShowHide
>:3
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: [Faint] on August 10, 2010, 05:06:44 pm
first day back and I already have  stalker....off to a good start 8)
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: Jek on August 10, 2010, 05:25:13 pm
Just wait till you get raped!
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: [Faint] on August 10, 2010, 05:27:17 pm
ummm I an not too sure about that whle concept. :^_^':
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: Kett Shee on August 10, 2010, 05:41:56 pm
Welcome back, I'd grab you but that's G_G's job. :V:?
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: Karltheking4 on August 11, 2010, 06:06:54 am
I don't know you, by hi, welcome back  :haha:
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: King Munkey on August 12, 2010, 12:12:26 am
I'll grab your ass and then blame it on G_G
Title: Re: Guess who is back?
Post by: [Faint] on August 12, 2010, 01:50:55 am
That's hot :naughty: