Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: cyclope on August 25, 2010, 05:56:48 pm

Title: Blizz-ABS Running Energy?
Post by: cyclope on August 25, 2010, 05:56:48 pm
Is there a way to make an limited amount of running energy that decrease every certain amount of steps and is constantly increase every certain amount of frames, and that when the running energy is totally drained down the character will be only able to walk. And I need a bar that can be added to a hud that shows the amount of running energy you have left.
Title: Re: Blizz-ABS Running Energy?
Post by: G_G on August 25, 2010, 06:06:36 pm
I actually started to make this for a friend. But I haven't gotten around to finishing it. I'll see what I can do. =\
Title: Re: Blizz-ABS Running Energy?
Post by: cyclope on August 26, 2010, 11:43:44 pm
thnkx, it would be very helpful